Re: Blues fans screwed over

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:00 pmNot surprised at the 9:30 start times. I was pretty much expecting it
+1. Canucks earned the respect to get the Pacific prime time viewing for their fans. Blues earned nothing for their performances (or lack thereof). All disgruntled Blues fans can take their complaints down to to 14th & Clark.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:03 am
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:00 pmNot surprised at the 9:30 start times. I was pretty much expecting it
+1. Canucks earned the respect to get the Pacific prime time viewing for their fans. Blues earned nothing for their performances (or lack thereof). All disgruntled Blues fans can take their complaints down to to 14th & Clark.
On my way
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:24 am
On my way
Represent, DPW!

I'm not thrilled, but I think I prefer this to the alternative of mid-afternoon starts where I have to DVR the game and watch it after work. I have more discipline to stay up later than I do to insulate myself from the outcome of a game that has already ended until I can sit down and watch it.

That's bullshit....we're the defending champs and deserve the respect of such. You think if Chicago or Pittsburgh were the champ and they went 0'fer in the round robin they wouldn't still get the prime time games?

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:18 am It's just ratings guys, no need to take personal offense. The only series with a team on the west coast gets the bulk of the late games. It sucks, but its not a sign of disrespect, just geography.
Please stop with your level headed bullshit!!!
:lol:
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

barnburner wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:01 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:59 am That's why they should've won yesterday. Never good to be playing the Western most remaining team.
Yep. That's the price for failing to win even one game in the round robin.
For the record, Boston lost all three round robin games and the got a 7 PM start time. Wait just a minute..............sorry, that's an 11 AM start time on Wednesday assuming CBJ and Tampa are done by then. 8-)
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:42 am Just another game a lot of Blues fans won't get to catch the end of. Cut us some slack for at least ONE game, please. You have two mountain time teams in Arizona and Colorado playing each other, for Gods sake make them start at 8:30 local time.

Nope; keep them all late starts. The only win the Blues have is on a late start. The odds are now in their favor.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

BlueinNy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:29 am Its 930 cst. Its 1030 est. I haven't seen an end to s game in days.
LOL, I fell asleep on the couch last night during the second intermission...woke up with around 12 minutes to go in the first OT. Caught my 3rd wind and managed to hang until Schenn scored the OT winner lol at nearly 2:00 am for us.
"Do Only Good Everyday"