Re: Playoff qualifing games [other teams]

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:44 am
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:05 am If the Oilers blow that series, it should make for an interesting October for them.
Won’t be too much longer and we will start hearing rumors of McDavid wanting out.
Suppose they do lose, then win the draft lottery. Lafreniere is in the fold this winter. This doesn't work because of a NMC but....
Draisaitl for Hedman. Do it. Do it. Do it.
Faulk and a 3rd! Get er done Leery!
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:11 am The fact the Oilers and Pens are each 1 loss away from a legit shot at the #1 overall pick is so wild to me.

HOW MUCH HELP DOES MCDAVID NEED?!
A goalie that doesn't either look lost after every shot stopped or a goalie that is not well past his prime. Those goals against vs. Shitcago were pretty ugly.

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:03 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:48 am I'd trade the #1 pick for a stud Dman before I would ever trade Draisaitl.
Gotta make the money work.
If EDM gets the 1OA and the Blues are able to offload Bozak and come to terms with Petro...

Parayko, Schwartz, Kyrou and Allen ($1.35M retained) for Draisaitl and Klefbom

Schenn-ROR-Tarasenko
Draisaitl-Thomas-Perron
Sanford-Sunny-Blais
Steen-Barbashev-MacMac
DLR, Kostin extras

Klefbom-Petro
Scandella-Faulk
Dunn-Bortz
Gunnarsson extra

Binnington-Husso

Pretty sure the cap works.

Cotton McKnight wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:52 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:11 am The fact the Oilers and Pens are each 1 loss away from a legit shot at the #1 overall pick is so wild to me.

A goalie that doesn't either look lost after every shot stopped or a goalie that is not well past his prime. Those goals against vs. Shitcago were pretty ugly.
Jake Allen
Just a Russian propaganda account

MissouriMook wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:00 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:03 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:48 am I'd trade the #1 pick for a stud Dman before I would ever trade Draisaitl.
Gotta make the money work.
If EDM gets the 1OA and the Blues are able to offload Bozak and come to terms with Petro...

Parayko, Schwartz, Kyrou and Allen ($1.35M retained) for Draisaitl and Klefbom

Schenn-ROR-Tarasenko
Draisaitl-Thomas-Perron
Sanford-Sunny-Blais
Steen-Barbashev-MacMac
DLR, Kostin extras

Klefbom-Petro
Scandella-Faulk
Dunn-Bortz
Gunnarsson extra

Binnington-Husso

Pretty sure the cap works.
Parayko, Schwartz and Kyrou??? Draisaitl will never be the player here that he is in Edmonton.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:47 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:42 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:43 pm Caps about to go to 0-2 in the round robin play.
And they did, my pick to play for the cup out of the east is philly. They are rock solid.
Rumor has it Tim's boy will invite him to drink out of the cup with the team if the Flyers win
bwahahah.....Flyers look great. They've got so much young talent and a boatload still to come and best of all they have their goalie. There is a Cup...maybe a couple coming to Philly and soon.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:02 pm

Jake Allen
Jake Allen, the forgotten middle child of the St. Louis Blues rears his ugly head again. Let's ship him to Edmonton!

Cotton McKnight wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:42 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:02 pm

Jake Allen
Jake Allen, the forgotten middle child of the St. Louis Blues rears his ugly head again. Let's ship him to Edmonton!
Some team will definitely take him.