Playoff games [other teams]

Games are getting ready to kick off. I will check out some of the Rangers and Canes here at 11. Looking forward to the Hawks and Oilers later this afternoon. Zero interest in the Islanders and Panthers and not much interest in Canadiens and Penguins.
My main interest is Flames and Jets late tonight ...that should be a war right off the bat.
Enjoy the games everybody
Last edited by T.C. on Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: changed subject, was "Playoff qualifing games [other teams]"
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Games 8/1/20

Yep, I’m ready. Got the Canes pregame on now. I’ll probably catch every game. But the Panthers game is the best candidate to take a break. That game right there is Melatonin on ice. You’re right Tim, Flames/Jets might be the best of them all today.

Rangers and Carolina doesn't hold a lot of interest for me, except it's the only one available right now, so here we go!

Wow...big hits , injury and a fight in the first 4 mins! Hockey is back!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:18 am Wow...big hits , injury and a fight in the first 4 mins! Hockey is back!
Yeah, intensity there from the get go. Good stuff!

Hawks are the best team I’ve seen yet

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:56 pm Hawks are the best team I’ve seen yet
Would love Blues to get them in 1st rd, but I don’t expect 1st seed at all for Blues.

Kubalik with 5pts

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BlueinNy wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:59 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:56 pm Hawks are the best team I’ve seen yet
After this game I guess I have to agree with u.
Could be fools gold. Oilers have leak in net. Doesn’t help their cause. Will be interesting to see their response next game.

BillP. wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:53 am Jets 0-7 on PP and they gave up SH goal to boot. Wonder why they lost?
Didn't see the game but I'm sure Helebuyck had someone to blame for each goal.

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:10 am It didn't take Tkachuk long
Who you rooting for? I know you like both teams. I think you like Calgary.........

BillP. wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:45 am
Who you rooting for? I know you like both teams. I think you like Calgary.........
Toss up really, big fan of both Scheifele and Tkachuk and hated seeing Scheifele go down last night. Just wanted a good series and I thought the Jets PP could be the difference but they are hosed without Scheifele.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:51 am
BillP. wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:45 am
Toss up really, big fan of both Scheifele and Tkachuk and hated seeing Scheifele go down last night. Just wanted a good series and I thought the Jets PP could be the difference but they are hosed without Scheifele.
I think they still have a shot due to the absurd goalie mismatch. I still picked Calgary, but Hellybuck could steal a short series.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Flyers look like they aren’t going to have a problem regaining the form they were in when the league shutdown. I thought they were the best team in the East. I’m excited to see what they can do as they have always been my second favorite team.
Coyotes looking good....Kuemper was huge today.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:38 pm Flyers look like they aren’t going to have a problem regaining the form they were in when the league shutdown. I thought they were the best team in the East. I’m excited to see what they can do as they have always been my second favorite team.
Yeah, I was just going to post about AZ. Now the 11th seed wins. Good stuff

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:38 pm Flyers look like they aren’t going to have a problem regaining the form they were in when the league shutdown. I thought they were the best team in the East. I’m excited to see what they can do as they have always been my second favorite team.
If you can rename your thread, you should title it Playoff Qualifier, then we can just run with this.

jfbop37 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:34 pm Tim, can you expand on the Bruins getting smoked? Was wondering how that looked.
Not much to it really . Philly has a lot of depth, better defense and a better goalie. Halak was in the net for the Bruins today. The Bruins big line isn’t getting any younger either and when they struggle the Bruins struggle. Its gonna take Boston awhile to get warmed up and by then it might be too late.

"Suck a dick Johansen"