Re: Playoff games [other teams]

VGK generating sustained offense in the first 10 of Game 3 vs. CHItcago, and started the scoring with a SHG. Marc-André Fleury in goal for Vegas & playing solid. Good speed in this matchup.

Hawks take the momentum away from the Knights in the last 10 of the opening period, with Patrick Kane double/triple shifting. He had a WIDE open net on a shot from the bottom of the right circle and clanged it off the outside of the post late. Still 1-0 VGK after 1 period. Time to stand in the concession line.

Dave's a mess wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:44 am Isles up in the series 2-0 on the Caps and are outshooting them 14-5 in first period with a 1-0 lead. Getting late early for Washington.
Can’t believe Isles up 3-0. Wow. Playoff tree taking a turn

BillP. wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:37 pm Sam Bennett has 5 playoff goals? Damn
Bennett might not have lived up to the hype but that dude knows his role with the Flames and he plays it very well. He’s the king of guy you win with and just when you think “he’s just a checker/role player he’s got elite hockey skill. I would absolutely love to see him wear the Note.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

BlueinNy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:36 pm Spoked B down 2 in the 3rd score 4 unanswered. 2:44 left in period and Carolina still looking for a shot on goal. Smfh
Boston has still got it. We saw a few periods like that last June. Hell it looked a lot like the first period of game 7 without otherworldly goaltending. I think the Bruins have broken Carolina.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

I can’t wait for that Islanders and Flyers matchup in round 2. I want to see that bad so hopefully the Flyers will move one step closer to putting the Habs away and yes I’m banking on Tampa and Boston advancing.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:58 am I can’t wait for that Islanders and Flyers matchup in round 2. I want to see that bad so hopefully the Flyers will move one step closer to putting the Habs away and yes I’m banking on Tampa and Boston advancing.
The old Patrick Division matchups are always good.....................you still hate Tampa? I'm kind of rooting for them now. Would like to see Shattenkirk in a Cup run. Besides ----- FUCK BOSTON!!!

BillP. wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:10 am
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:58 am I can’t wait for that Islanders and Flyers matchup in round 2. I want to see that bad so hopefully the Flyers will move one step closer to putting the Habs away and yes I’m banking on Tampa and Boston advancing.
The old Patrick Division matchups are always good.....................you still hate Tampa? I'm kind of rooting for them now. Would like to see Shattenkirk in a Cup run. Besides ----- FUCK BOSTON!!!
I don’t hate Tampa but I’d much rather see the Flyers or Islanders come out of the East. I’m tired of Boston regardless. I’ve got a feeling that whoever wins that possible round 2 matchup between the Flyers and Islanders is going to the final

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:30 am
BlueinNy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:36 pm Spoked B down 2 in the 3rd score 4 unanswered. 2:44 left in period and Carolina still looking for a shot on goal. Smfh
Boston has still got it. We saw a few periods like that last June. Hell it looked a lot like the first period of game 7 without otherworldly goaltending. I think the Bruins have broken Carolina.
Yes. They are back in form and are going to be a very tough opponent going forward.

Looks like the Caps have quit on Todd Reirdon. Islanders are for real and the trade for Pageau might put them over the top.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:33 pm Looks like the Caps have quit on Todd Reirdon. Islanders are for real and the trade for Pageau might put them over the top.
Yeah, Rierdon probably gets fired. Caps’ window to win might only be another year or two, so hire Gallant as coach and take another shot.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:21 am So long, Hawks. Thanks for making sure you didn't get the first pick!
They went from 8th with a chance at #1 to 16th so they could lose to Vegas in 5 games.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!