Re: Random Blues history / memories thread

JMC-STL wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:53 am
Peoria Rivermen feature DB42 in their "This Day in Rivermen History" tribute ...

I do remember!! I got to watch his rookie game as a Riv. He was a big deal down there. That was a time that a lot of future
Blues passed through Peoria. I grew up there, but lived in St Louis, so I still got to see a lot of Rivs games. I was a season ticket holder (Cost me about $180!) and went home a lot of weekends to catch the 3 game weekend homestands. Good times!!

Rivermanfan wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:56 am
JMC-STL wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:53 am
Peoria Rivermen feature DB42 in their "This Day in Rivermen History" tribute ...

I do remember!! I got to watch his rookie game as a Riv. He was a big deal down there. That was a time that a lot of future
Blues passed through Peoria. I grew up there, but lived in St Louis, so I still got to see a lot of Rivs games. I was a season ticket holder (Cost me about $180!) and went home a lot of weekends to catch the 3 game weekend homestands. Good times!!
Ok, fine, you can keep your username! :)
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Rivermanfan wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:56 am
I do remember!! I got to watch his rookie game as a Riv. He was a big deal down there. That was a time that a lot of future Blues passed through Peoria. I grew up there, but lived in St Louis, so I still got to see a lot of Rivs games. I was a season ticket holder (Cost me about $180!) and went home a lot of weekends to catch the 3 game weekend homestands. Good times!!
Not this season. :cry: