Blues to release "new footage" from Stanley Cup celebration on YouTube

Found this over at Bleedin Blue

The Blues are releasing a two-part series, over the next two Sundays, featuring never before seen footage. What is more, this is all stuff we probably did not even know we wanted to see.

The first episode, releasing on March 29 on YouTube, will show what happened in the 24 hours after the Cup was won. We have seen the celebration and the champagne bottles being popped, but what about all that stuff after that, such as the plane ride home and the realization of what has been accomplished once the initial adrenaline wears off? We will see that now.

Whole article
https://bleedinblue.com/2020/03/27/st-l ... p-footage/

Re: Blues to release "new footage" from Stanley Cup celebration on YouTube

I watched this last night. Honestly, it was a tad bit disappointing. The coolest part was the locker room celebration footage, because I hadn't really seen any of that before. But the rest of it was all stuff for the most part that we've already seen--they day after at OB Clarks, the arrival at the airport, etc. Most of the stuff thats in there if you were following social media at all during the days after the cup win, you've already seen.

Re: Blues to release "new footage" from Stanley Cup celebration on YouTube

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:39 am I watched this last night. Honestly, it was a tad bit disappointing. The coolest part was the locker room celebration footage, because I hadn't really seen any of that before. But the rest of it was all stuff for the most part that we've already seen--they day after at OB Clarks, the arrival at the airport, etc. Most of the stuff thats in there if you were following social media at all during the days after the cup win, you've already seen.
Yeah, I totally enjoyed it, but like you, I still thought it was a little disappointing. I saw stuff that I hadn’t seen before, but I wanted more. I’m hoping there is a bigger, longer version in our future.......that one last night was what, 20 minutes? I would happily sit there and watch the full, unedited version of this shit! Give me 2 or 3 hours of the first 24 hours!