NHL.com top 31 draft prospects

No real surprises here......it would be a tough year to have the #1 pick. Lafreniere will be better out of the gate but Byfield might be the better choice 10 years down the road. I don't know enough about the German kid. I think if you are Ottawa and can end up with one of those 3 and dman Jamie Drysdale who looked great in the WJC's....that's a huge win, not to mention an additional first round later in the draft. Then add in the fact they 4 second rounders in a really good draft. Can't wait to see what the Sens do.
My guys continue to be Connor Zary and Seth Jarvis. I've been high on Zary for awhile so he will continue to be my guy for this draft but Jarvis is 1a for sure and will likely be selected before Zary.

https://www.nhl.com/news/2020-nhl-draft ... =277764372
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: NHL.com top 31 draft prospects

Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:26 pm Jarvis: High scoring winger from Portland. Where have I heard that one before? (Speaking of 2011, what an interesting draft for us in hindsight)
He’s a center...great in all zones, non stop motor and off the charts hockey sense. There is no comparison to Ty Rattie other than they played in Portland. Jarvis is future captain material in the NHL.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:14 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:13 am Any word on when they've pushed the draft back to or is it TBD?
TBD
I wonder if they end up kicking it old school and just conducting it via conference call or in a hotel banquet hall. I hope not, unless they let the public listen in on the call. Hell do it on Zoom, that's all I ever hear about these days!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 am
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:14 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:13 am Any word on when they've pushed the draft back to or is it TBD?
TBD
I wonder if they end up kicking it old school and just conducting it via conference call or in a hotel banquet hall. I hope not, unless they let the public listen in on the call. Hell do it on Zoom, that's all I ever hear about these days!
I bought Zoom stock at $70 in February and will be selling soon. Current price is $142

"Suck a dick Johansen"