Re: Play Commissioner

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:15 pmOne thing that never made sense was the restriction on stick curves.. If an extra half inch of curve helps then it shouldn't be illegal. Modern stick technology is insane with built action in the shaft which didn't exist before mid 2000's. A little extra curve shouldn't be a big deal.
I condidered putting this on my Commissioner application, too. But goalies would insist on retaining the inflatable pads, then.

I would get rid of the TV blackout rules. Let your fans watch hockey! If they want to buy the NHL package and live in that city, let them watch all 82 games on their NHL package.

Every team should have a towel guy fan

Make hockey equipment affordable for all kids

Mic up more players every game and let you listen in.

Raise the glass on the side to the same height as behind the net. Random pucks going over and stopping the flow is lame. Its also a stupid penalty when a guy tries to clear a puck on edge.

Enforce icing when a team is short handed

Allow players to bat the puck in the goal with any part of their body.

Add a Peter Puck teaching hour in every public school

And last, stop starting games at 7:10-7:15. Start the fucking games at 7 if it says 7!
Just a Russian propaganda account

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:15 pm One thing that never made sense was the restriction on stick curves.. If an extra half inch of curve helps then it shouldn't be illegal. Modern stick technology is insane with built action in the shaft which didn't exist before mid 2000's. A little extra curve shouldn't be a big deal.
Not a bad idea. I wonder how much scoring would increase because of this and the effect it would have on the average player.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:45 am I would get rid of the TV blackout rules. Let your fans watch hockey! If they want to buy the NHL package and live in that city, let them watch all 82 games on their NHL package.

Every team should have a towel guy fan

Make hockey equipment affordable for all kids

Mic up more players every game and let you listen in.

Raise the glass on the side to the same height as behind the net. Random pucks going over and stopping the flow is lame. Its also a stupid penalty when a guy tries to clear a puck on edge.

Enforce icing when a team is short handed

Allow players to bat the puck in the goal with any part of their body.

Add a Peter Puck teaching hour in every public school

And last, stop starting games at 7:10-7:15. Start the fucking games at 7 if it says 7!
Make hockey equipment affordable for all kids ------- great idea Commish