Re: The Blues have Free'd Troy Brouwer

BlueinNy wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:42 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:54 pm Anybody seen Zach Sanford lately? Does he still play for us?
Same can be asked for DP57, not sure if hes still here either.
Not sure what these two have to do with the subject but both are ice cold right now and playing on the same line. Tarasenko back soon should hopefully split those two up because you can't have 2 cold players on a line together.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:32 pm If I was Sanford and I had National Broadcasters touting me as the next great power forward, I would be skating like a mad man to live up to those comments. Not this guy. Total head scratcher this Sanford character.
If I'm Sanford and I'm worried about the announcers the only thing they'll be saying about me is that I'm a healthy scratch.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:18 pm
BillP. wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:32 pm If I was Sanford and I had National Broadcasters touting me as the next great power forward, I would be skating like a mad man to live up to those comments. Not this guy. Total head scratcher this Sanford character.
If I'm Sanford and I'm worried about the announcers the only thing they'll be saying about me is that I'm a healthy scratch.
It was Regis... Sanford should probably go get an order of protection.

MattyIce wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:57 pm Honestly, I am a bit surprised that he didn't stick. I was the head of the FREE TROY BROUWER club. He just seemed like a Berube type player to me. Oh well...
He is a Berube type player, no question, he's just got nothing left to offer. No shame in that, he's just done.

As far as other posts.....I'm wondering if Perron isn't hurt and no one is saying anything?

Sanford always seemed like "just a guy" that hot streak was great, but I'm wondering if that wasn't the exception rather than the rule.