Re: Blues vs Shithawks 630 on nbsn

This is horrible. For the 2nd and 3rd period I’m turning the volume down and I’m gonna call the play by play myself in my family room. I’m going to be the color man and in between benches guy too! FUCK YOU NHL!!!!
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:11 pm This is horrible. For the 2nd and 3rd period I’m turning the volume down and I’m gonna call the play by play myself in my family room. I’m going to be the color man and in between benches guy too! FUCK YOU NHL!!!!
Yeah, is this girl day for announcing? I just checked out the Flames game and there was a lady calling that game.

BillP. wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:15 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:11 pm This is horrible. For the 2nd and 3rd period I’m turning the volume down and I’m gonna call the play by play myself in my family room. I’m going to be the color man and in between benches guy too! FUCK YOU NHL!!!!
Yeah, is this girl day for announcing? I just checked out the Flames game and there was a lady calling that game.
It’s international women’s day

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:18 pm
BillP. wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:15 pm
It’s international women’s day
Also known as international mute day :lol:

barnburner wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:24 pm Cut the girls a little slack. I don't want to even think about how horrible I would be in their place. It's a big step for women's pro sports. Personally, I'm happy for them.
Jmo.
I think it’s great. I can rhyme off numerous male announcers in the NHL that I’d love to have this play by play woman replace.

The fact it angers so many people just because they’re female is just a bonus lol

Beatoni12 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:29 pm
barnburner wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:24 pm Cut the girls a little slack. I don't want to even think about how horrible I would be in their place. It's a big step for women's pro sports. Personally, I'm happy for them.
Jmo.
I think it’s great. I can rhyme off numerous male announcers in the NHL that I’d love to have this play by play woman replace.

The fact it angers so many people just because they’re female is just a bonus lol
😀😀😀

Dave's a mess wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:53 pm
barnburner wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:54 pmHey, I still remember Ron Jacober calling Blues games, so ......... 😀😀😀
This is a healthy perspective. I haven't minded the broadcast tonight whatsoever. Compared to Jacober having an orgasm every shot on goal. Tonight's announcers are an absolute delight.
But admit it, Dave, you were hopin' for a little Jacober during tonight's broadcast. :P

Dave's a mess wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:53 pm
barnburner wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:54 pm Hey, I still remember Ron Jacober calling Blues games, so ......... 😀😀😀
This is a healthy perspective. I haven't minded the broadcast tonight whatsoever. Compared to Jacober having an orgasm every shot on goal. Tonight's announcers are an absolute delight.
I always liked Jacober in his other sports duties, but he may have been the worst hockey pbp guy in history. 😄

I’m still watching...I don’t really care one way or the other about the females announcers. I just love practicing for my angry old man years. I look forward to those years
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"