Re: Blues vs Shithawks 630 on nbsn

Matangama wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:08 pm
ratonmono wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:55 pm I’m still trying to figure out what the fuck Caggiula was thinking there. Dunn is an animal for his size. He knocked him loopy as shit.
The funny thing is Dunn just kind of stood there in the early going and took a few that may have caught him a bit, but he didn’t even flinch. He just watched and waited for an opening and then dropped the bombs! What a beauty!
Gosh, was it ever. That was tactical.

Dunn is easily the best smaller Blues fighter since Jackman in his early years.

BluesSK wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:19 am
Matangama wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:08 pm
ratonmono wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:55 pm I’m still trying to figure out what the fuck Caggiula was thinking there. Dunn is an animal for his size. He knocked him loopy as shit.
The funny thing is Dunn just kind of stood there in the early going and took a few that may have caught him a bit, but he didn’t even flinch. He just watched and waited for an opening and then dropped the bombs! What a beauty!
Gosh, was it ever. That was tactical.

Dunn is easily the best smaller Blues fighter since Jackman in his early years.
I think so. That was fun to watch.

BTW, the announcers during this game: Period one Play-by-play really bothered me, got used to it by the second. Color was seriously pissing me off with all the Blackhawk love, until...The out of breath between the bench analyst started showing her true colors for the shithawks. I mean wasn't she supposed to be a faster skater than all of the all-star men, how in the hell is she out of breath so much, not mention sounding like she's ready to shit her pants at the same time.

I respect the NHL for making it an all women production, and with time I think their talent will improve.

The NHL intervening on the major penalty and changing it to a roughing was a fresh feeling, it felt kind of like SJ vs. VGK last playoffs for a minute. Love the shit bird fans crying about it.