Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs NY Islanders - 7:00 2/27 - TV:FSMW/RSNE Radio:101.1

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:39 am I don’t get the bitching about the refs...that’s hockey. Our boys got away with plenty when we won the cup. It all evens out in the end
Every call the Blues got in the playoffs was owed to them for the hand pass goal.

I expect Vegas to not have a single penalty called against them this go around.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:42 am
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:39 am I don’t get the bitching about the refs...that’s hockey. Our boys got away with plenty when we won the cup. It all evens out in the end
Every call the Blues got in the playoffs was owed to them for the hand pass goal.

I expect Vegas to not have a single penalty called against them this go around.
I fully expect Jbo to get a five minute major while sitting in the Pressbox.

Stuff goes on during the course of a game.. I get that. but to call Dunn for interference at that point of the game was pure bullshit... it was a ref looking for some way to put his thumb on the scale... Dunn had just dropped the puck back and there's a collision. How does ref who missed Schenn getting interfered with all night, decide that that one's a penalty on Dunn. He could have called it the other way just as well. Who hit who, anyway???.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:39 pm Stuff goes on during the course of a game.. I get that. but to call Dunn for interference at that point of the game was pure bullshit... it was a ref looking for some way to put his thumb on the scale... Dunn had just dropped the puck back and there's a collision. How does ref who missed Schenn getting interfered with all night, decide that that one's a penalty on Dunn. He could have called it the other way just as well. Who hit who, anyway???.
Yup