Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs NY Islanders - 7:00 2/27 - TV:FSMW/RSNE Radio:101.1

BillP. wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:30 am The Thomas/ Perron/ Sanford line looks like it should stick, but when Tarasenko comes back, it won't and most likely Thomas goes back to 3rd line with Bozak.
Moral of the story, the Blues have a lot of depth and that's what separates them from a lot of teams. They don't have that one elite guy that teams can focus on, the Blues come at you in waves.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:00 pm
BillP. wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:30 am The Thomas/ Perron/ Sanford line looks like it should stick, but when Tarasenko comes back, it won't and most likely Thomas goes back to 3rd line with Bozak.
Moral of the story, the Blues have a lot of depth and that's what separates them from a lot of teams. They don't have that one elite guy that teams can focus on, the Blues come at you in waves.
I just think Thomas belongs with above average wingers. He's a stinkin pure playmaker. Going back to Bozak and whatever is not capitalizing on his ability IMO.

BillP. wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:07 pm
I just think Thomas belongs with above average wingers. He's a stinkin pure playmaker. Going back to Bozak and whatever is not capitalizing on his ability IMO.
I think Thomas plays his best hockey at center and Schenn plays his best on wing so I hope they don’t switch with Tarasenko comes back.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:59 pm
BillP. wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:07 pm

I think Thomas plays his best hockey at center and Schenn plays his best on wing so I hope they don’t switch with Tarasenko comes back.
That's the most interesting subplot to Tarasenko's return. The other side of the coin is if Thomas does stay at 2C, does Sanford regress playing with Bozak? No offense to Bozak, but he's not Thomas or ROR when it comes to playmaking.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:01 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:55 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:23 pm Free Troy Brower, Free Troy Brower, Free Troy Brower.
:lol: for who???
From everything I've read, we're going in with 11 forwards and 7 d-men. Troy is up, tanned rested and ready to play some playoff type hockey. Damn it free Troy Brower.
Free Bortuzzo