BNF suite night: April 2, Bruins @ Blues - IMPORTANT

hey there,

sorry been mostly silent lately. was laid off a few months ago and have been laser focused on trying to get a job. but i was recently kindly reminded by the STL blues ticket office that i paid a deposit on a suite for 4/2 vs. boston and the deposit is coming due. i picked that game due to the voting in this thread. i can't see the votes, but based on the comments, here's what i have so far:

CaptSMRT x1
Turk x2
stlblues1226 x1
ozzies09tc x1

i know there were more votes or i wouldn't have committed, but i don't think everyone that voted commented. i need two things:
1) if i mentioned you above, please comment below to confirm yes you are in at that number or no you are out.
2) if anyone not mentioned wants in, now is the time to speak up. with my tickets, we still have plenty of room. capacity is 16. need a minimum of 12.

price again is $195/ea. once i get commitments here i'll start PM'ing people with payment details and collecting mailing addresses. the balance is due March 2. sorry for short notice - i can cover it if you need more time but sooner is better.

Re: BNF suite night: April 2, Bruins @ Blues - IMPORTANT

Shit! I will not make it this year TC. His graduation is that very day. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the game on tv and I'll look for you guys. Should be easy to spot the suite. Turk and Princess Turk will have their backs to the game because Mama's Family will be on the suite screen. I've had a blast the previous times and strongly recommend attending for those on the fence. Thanks TC for putting these nights together! LGB!!!!
"suck a dick Stan Lee"