Re: GDT: Blues at Wild

Good kill by The Blues. And yet ANOTHER "too many men" call!
But Barbashev grabs the puck after Sundqvist's banging it loose, and skates towards the goal and buries the shorty!!!! Blues lead 4-1!!!! :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
Last edited by Robb_K on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robb_K wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:44 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:41 pm The SunnyD-Barbashev PK forward pairing is so good.
Deciding which forwards to protect in Seattle's expansion draft will be tough. I don't want The Blues to lose either Sundqvist OR Barbashev.
That's why I have a feeling the Blues might make a deal with Seattle during the next expansion draft.

BluesSK wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:47 pm
Robb_K wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:44 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:41 pm The SunnyD-Barbashev PK forward pairing is so good.
Deciding which forwards to protect in Seattle's expansion draft will be tough. I don't want The Blues to lose either Sundqvist OR Barbashev.
That's why I have a feeling the Blues might make a deal with Seattle during the next expansion draft.
I do, too. I think it will be after they've come to at least an agreement in principle with Pietrangelo, knowing he'll stay, and then giving Seattle something extra to agree to choose Faulk, because they'd otherwise have too much salary in the defence, and want only to protect 3 defencemen, so they can protect an extra forward, as they'll not want to lose Barbashev or Sundqvist. They'll also want to keep Scandella for the left side, and I think he'll be happy to remain with The Blues.

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:55 pm Is there any facet of the Blues organization that Pierre hasn’t complimented tonight? I mean don’t get me wrong, its great, but if I was a Wild fan watching this game I’d be like you know there’s another team playing right
I haven't really noticed the other team in a while, r we still playing Minny.

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:55 pm Is there any facet of the Blues organization that Pierre hasn’t complimented tonight? I mean don’t get me wrong, its great, but if I was a Wild fan watching this game I’d be like you know there’s another team playing right
The more they (other team's fans) hate us, the more I like it.

Great game, finally finished it this morning!

Binny looked great!

Who is this Bozak guy that's supposedly not in the lineup? And that Tarasenko guy too?

Sunny D goal out front was freaking awesome.

The David Perron takes a break (bench minor) variety hour is coming back, fix that.

It was great to see the wild look so tepid and to be put down. They're 5 games back on the Yotes and look like they might be ready to go golfing and it's only February (in Minnesota, they could always go out west or down to PHX for some tee times).

It's fun to see our team playing their brand of smash them playoff hockey!

Cotton McKnight wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:18 am Great game, finally finished it this morning!

Binny looked great!

Who is this Bozak guy that's supposedly not in the lineup? And that Tarasenko guy too?

The David Perron takes a break (bench minor) variety hour is coming back, fix that.

It was great to see the wild look so tepid and to be put down. They're 5 games back on the Yotes and look like they might be ready to go golfing and it's only February (in Minnesota, they could always go out west or down to PHX for some tee times).

Not sure the bench minor was Perron's fault. (Don't know either way) Chief has Perron sit in the box for bench minors because he likes the idea of DP57 coming out of the box at the end of the penalty, and maybe getting a breakaway, or setting up a good scoring chance.

barnburner wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:46 am
Cotton McKnight wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:18 am Great game, finally finished it this morning!

Binny looked great!

Not sure the bench minor was Perron's fault. (Don't know either way) Chief has Perron sit in the box for bench minors because he likes the idea of DP57 coming out of the box at the end of the penalty, and maybe getting a breakaway, or setting up a good scoring chance.
I was not trying to shame DP57, more the team for getting Perron into the box. We all know he spends enough time in the box, or did, for his offensive zone acts of shame.

Cotton McKnight wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:18 am
barnburner wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:46 am

Binny looked great!

I was not trying to shame DP57, more the team for getting Perron into the box. We all know he spends enough time in the box, or did, for his offensive zone acts of shame.
LOL.. It's all good. Actually I don't get to upset with his offensive zone penalties, because they almost always come as a result of his refusing to quit on a play.