Re: GDT: Blues at Wild

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:35 pm 130697.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/4F5R9rR/Red-Green.jpg
Hey! THAT guy stole my identity! I was wearing plaid shirts, using duct tape, and having my father tell me to keep my stick on the ice, before he was even born! That guy's a phony! He's no backwoodsman! He's from Metro Toronto! I bet he didn't have a moose tear up his back garden like we did, when I was a kid! :lol:
Last edited by Robb_K on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:13 pm
Matangama wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:10 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:04 pm Kyrou reminds me so much of former North Stars player Al MacAdam
Holy crap, man....how old are you???
I’m getting old but i think you got me by a few years yet
I think you’re right.......but I’m smart enough not to make Al MacAdam references because people will think I’m old!

Matangama wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:16 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:13 pm
Matangama wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:10 pm

Holy crap, man....how old are you???
I’m getting old but i think you got me by a few years yet
I think you’re right.......but I’m smart enough not to make Al MacAdam references because people will think I’m old!
Well if you remember MacAdam....am I close in my assumption? Looks a bit like him too
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Great 1st Period by The Blues. They're skating and checking hard. Scandella's looking good again. He made a great save on The PK, to keep the lead at 2. Binnington has made several great saves. Nice to see him back in his playoff mode!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:35 pm da.JPG
130697.jpg
Hey! THAT guy stole my identity! I was wearing plaid shirts, using duct tape, and having my father tell me to keep my stick on the ice, before he was even born! That guy's a phony! He's no backwoodsman! He's from Metro Toronto! I bet he didn't have a moose tear up his back garden like we did, when I was a kid!
Last edited by Robb_K on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Wild scores. They thought Foligno hit in by a high stick, but he missed it. So, it was a fluke goal, being flipped way up into the air, and falling just between Binnington and the crossbar.
Last edited by Robb_K on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

After they showed how weak Galchenyuk was on SunnyD’s goal I’ve been watching him the last few shifts, guy has been a trainwreck without the puck the last few shifts. I remember thinking he was a good player back in Montreal, has he always been this bad?

Robb_K wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:35 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:35 pm da.JPG
130697.jpg
Hey! THAT guy stole my identity! I was wearing plaid shirts, using duct tape, and having my father tell me to keep my stick on the ice, before he was even born! That guy's a phony! He's no backwoodsman! He's from Metro Toronto! I bet he didn't have a moose tear up his back garden like we did, when I was a kid!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your dad wasn't a traveling salesman, by any chance, was he?
Last edited by Turk Sanderson on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Good 2nd Period by The Blues after the fluke goal. And they start off he 3rd with 37 seconds of power play. It'll be nice if they can score right away. Scandella, Kyrou and Thomas have looked good again. But, I don'y\t like The Blues having so much trouble getting onto and off the ice on line changes. Not only are they picking up way too many "too many men" penalties, but they also deserve one many other times when it just isn't called. That is something that can be fixed. It's just a matter of the players paying more attention, and the players coming off the bench being a little less in a hurry.

Robb_K wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:19 pm Good 2nd Period by The Blues after the fluke goal. And they start off he 3rd with 37 seconds of power play. It'll be nice if they can score right away. Scandella, Kyrou and Thomas have looked good again. But, I don'y\t like The Blues having so much trouble getting onto and off the ice on line changes. Not only are they picking up way too many "too many men" penalties, but they also deserve one many other times when it just isn't called. That is something that can be fixed. It's just a matter of the players paying more attention, and the players coming off the bench being a little less in a hurry.
They are always dozy in Minnesota. Maybe it's all the lutefisk they eat on game day.

BlueinNy wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:48 pm Why wont ROR shoot,unbelievable.
You must heard me SCREAMING!!!! All the time in the world... And he doesn't shoot??????.. had a forward right in position for a rebound. Sometimes these guys need to shoot the puck and Let things happen instead of trying to setup picture perfect scores. Ugly goals count too!