The Blues' projected lineup (will be updated with changes, if necessary):

Jaden Schwartz-Ryan O'Reilly-Brayden Schenn
Zach Sanford-Robert Thomas-David Perron
Alexander Steen-Tyler Bozak-Jordan Kyrou
Ivan Barbashev-Oskar Sundqvist-Sammy Blais

Carl Gunnarsson-Alex Pietrangelo
Marco Scandella-Colton Parayko
Vince Dunn-Justin Faulk

Jake Allen is projected to start in goal; Jordan Binnington would be the backup.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Dallas - 7:30 2/21 - TV:FSMO/ESPN+ Radio:101.1

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:10 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:57 pm Would prefer Bortz in for this game.
This game has got ugly written all over it. Gonna grab a couple of pies from DeRienzo’s and try and enjoy this one!
That joke of an Office of Player Safety did Dallas a large one on that Benn hit on OEL. He should be watching tonight's game instead of playing in it.
At least a game, I was watching the game when it happened and I thought to myself, great he won't be playing Friday. POS.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:10 pm
This game has got ugly written all over it. Gonna grab a couple of pies from DeRienzo’s and try and enjoy this one!
That joke of an Office of Player Safety did Dallas a large one on that Benn hit on OEL. He should be watching tonight's game instead of playing in it.
Only one way to remedy that...

MissouriMook wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:09 pm
Does Pirrone's know you're cheating on them?
I alternate between the two. Pirrone's in a couple of weeks
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:03 pm Petro is out because Tim put it into the universe that he wanted Bortz in the lineup. Way to go, you used your “one time” on this.
We should all be glad Bortz is in. Good chance Petro would have suffered a season ending injury in this one tonight or at the very least get sat on again :lol:
I’ve got my pies....it’s gonna be a good night !
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Great 1st Period by the shorthanded Blues, rallying without Pietrangelo and Bozak. Now we'll see how things would be if Pietrangelo DOESN'T re-sign. Scandella and Faulk would ease the pain a little bit, but The Blues' defence would be quite a bit worse than with Pietrangelo and Bouwmeester. Scandella looks very good again, playing with poise and patience, and confidence we'd expect Faulk to also have, with his amount of experience. I like the way The Blues are playing physically.

Great save by Allen on that shorthanded breakaway attempt, to keep the 2-goal lead.