Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Arizona - 7:00 - 2/20 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Very impressive game.

By far Kyrou’s best game. Skating much more aggressively lately.

Scandella looked great back there. Seems like he’s a better skating Edmundson. Should be a perfect fit with Parayko.

Perron, Schenn and ROR still seem a full step off their regular game. I’m sure they’ll get it back, but we need them to be better.

Sundqvist might be one of our three most important forwards. We’re a different team with him in the lineup. It’s incredible the difference he makes.

Beatoni12 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:35 am Very impressive game.

By far Kyrou’s best game. Skating much more aggressively lately.

Scandella looked great back there. Seems like he’s a better skating Edmundson. Should be a perfect fit with Parayko.

Perron, Schenn and ROR still seem a full step off their regular game. I’m sure they’ll get it back, but we need them to be better.

Sundqvist might be one of our three most important forwards. We’re a different team with him in the lineup. It’s incredible the difference he makes.
They call him the team's engine. I believe it. He's the heart and soul of the team.

MissouriMook wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:44 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:49 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:07 pmIt’s always exciting seeing a new guy in the blue note for the first time
I reckon Ted Ouimet was before your time then, eh?

Ted Ouimet Blues.png
I remember Ted as "that kid" that played in goal for the Blues that one game in 1968. Now GET OFF MY LAWN!
It's MY LAWN TOO, MOOK!!!