Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs NJ Devils - 7:00 2/18 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:22 pm Is Schwartz drunk? If he ain't, someone get him a beer.
Remember when they were both drafted, and a lot of Blues' fans expected BOTH to become NHL stars, but many also said they expected Schwartz to become the better player AND the higher scorer? He DID have good, soft hands in the early part of his career. My dead grandmother could have knocked in a couple of those chances he had tonight! :cry: The whole team is choking on their shots. They're squeezing their sticks much too tightly.

Robb_K wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:15 pm:( I don't think The Blues will EVER score a goal again! They'll be shut out every game for the rest of this season, and miss the playoffs. Next Season they'll be 0-82 -0 and have GF of 0 and GA of 789. At the end of next season, they'll be dropped from The NHL for being so disgracefully bad. :( :( :( :( :(
I think you need to have your doctor check your lithium dosage, Robb. :?

The Blues FINALLY scored. They should be ahead 5 or 6 to 1, but I'll take it, considering that it looked like there was a law that The St. Louis Blues CANNOT score. Maybe Barbashev's goal will show them that they really CAN score, and they'll lighten up a bit, and have fun again playing the game that we all love. Let's hope so. They certainly have dominated possession, which they should, against this team with no team defence.

Matangama wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:37 pm I hate to say this, but probably our worst player so far tonight........Perron. I love the guy, but man is he kind of lost these days. (This is my blatant attempt to get him to break loose in the 3rd period by dogging him on here)
The Hockey Gods don't do reverse psychology. They know what's in your soul before you do.

that bug-eyed, poutine eating, flight missing, white skate wearing, offensive zone penalty taking, frenchie should be on the 4th line!

39hurricane wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:52 pm
Matangama wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:37 pm I hate to say this, but probably our worst player so far tonight........Perron. I love the guy, but man is he kind of lost these days. (This is my blatant attempt to get him to break loose in the 3rd period by dogging him on here)
The Hockey Gods don't do reverse psychology. They know what's in your soul before you do.

that bug-eyed, poutine eating, flight missing, white skate wearing, offensive zone penalty taking, frenchie should be on the 4th line!
I’m guessing that sum bitch also eats fried food!

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:38 pm
Robb_K wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:15 pm:( I don't think The Blues will EVER score a goal again! They'll be shut out every game for the rest of this season, and miss the playoffs. Next Season they'll be 0-82 -0 and have GF of 0 and GA of 789. At the end of next season, they'll be dropped from The NHL for being so disgracefully bad. :( :( :( :( :(
I think you need to have your doctor check your lithium dosage, Robb. :?
If my complaining has a coincidental goal follow soon after, I'll complain more. :mrgreen:

Matangama wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:56 pm Where offense goes to die! How the fuck did Schwartz score all those goals in the playoffs?
I think Schwartz is an amnesia victim, due to a hit to his head. He forgot he was a skilled scorer. He returned to form in The Playoffs last season after being hit in the same place. But, unfortunately for The Blues, he was hit in the same spot in pre-season this year, and forgot how to score again. Who wants to volunteer to sneak up on him and hit him on his head? Any volunteers? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: