Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs NJ Devils - 7:00 2/18 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:14 am Interesting that Berube has reunited last years 4th line. In fact, I believe all 4 lines are different from last game. JB50 in goal

Not exactly reunited......Steen was down there last year. Need to shake something up to get these guys going, and if putting 90 up with 10 and 17 and breaking up him and Perron, then by all means, go for it!

netboy65 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:08 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:14 am Interesting that Berube has reunited last years 4th line. In fact, I believe all 4 lines are different from last game. JB50 in goal

Not exactly reunited......Steen was down there last year. Need to shake something up to get these guys going, and if putting 90 up with 10 and 17 and breaking up him and Perron, then by all means, go for it!
Could've sworn all playoffs that was the 4th line that Berube had start every game
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:31 pm

Could've sworn all playoffs that was the 4th line that Berube had start every game
Steen was the LW on the 4th line. Blais was hurt and only played 15 games in the playoffs. Blais kind of bounced around. In game 7 he was with Bozak and Maroon for the most part (Thomas was hurt), but crucially took a shift with the ROR line and created the turnover that lead to the first goal. Not that I have that etched into memory forever or anything....
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:40 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:31 pm

Steen was the LW on the 4th line. Blais was hurt and only played 15 games in the playoffs. Blais kind of bounced around. In game 7 he was with Bozak and Maroon for the most part (Thomas was hurt), but crucially took a shift with the ROR line and created the turnover that lead to the first goal. Not that I have that etched into memory forever or anything....
Yeah well...who asked you :lol:
Just a Russian propaganda account