Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Nashville - 5:00 2/16 - NBCSN

T.C. wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:30 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:12 pm
first games of a "new" football league gets better reasons than a struggling, mid-season hockey team? wow, you don't say.

goddamn i fucking hate that guy. he is the one reason i wish we had a basketball team - so we'd never have to hear him pretend to give a shit about hockey again.
Not to mention, something you can only see that one day a week versus something you can see multiple times a week. Hockey is dead in St Louis
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Nashville - 5:00 2/16 - NBCSN

T.C. wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:30 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:12 pm
first games of a "new" football league gets better reasons than a struggling, mid-season hockey team? wow, you don't say.

goddamn i fucking hate that guy. he is the one reason i wish we had a basketball team - so we'd never have to hear him pretend to give a shit about hockey again.
"Pretend," being the operative word. I remember him on several occasions, arguing with Gordo on the radio saying stuff like, "I don't understand how you can stand to watch that game."
Then I will never forget the day the lockout was announced. Frank and (?????) Post Dispatch writer who later died, actually celebrated, on the air, the fact that there would be no hockey that year.
FUCK CUSAMANO!