Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Anaheim - 9:00 2/11 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:28 pm
barnburner wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:58 pm The looks of Dunn and Petros faces as they called for help, told you that they were scared.
yes. the fright in their faces told me right away this was bad.

but, sigh of relief, he is alert and responsive
That's the great thing about having trainers and medical personnel so close by. It might well have made the difference.

Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:35 pm https://www.nhl.com/blues/news/blues-re ... -314951940

Blues released a statement: it was a cardiac episode. He is now stable and moving all of his extremities. The team will release more information in the am of Wednesday.
Look, I’m just speculating here but didn’t this almost identical thing happen awhile back to Jiri Fisher of the Red Wings and he never played again?

I hope he makes a full recovery.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:36 am
Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:35 pm https://www.nhl.com/blues/news/blues-re ... -314951940

Blues released a statement: it was a cardiac episode. He is now stable and moving all of his extremities. The team will release more information in the am of Wednesday.
Look, I’m just speculating here but didn’t this almost identical thing happen awhile back to Jiri Fisher of the Red Wings and he never played again?

I hope he makes a full recovery.
Also in Dallas. Rich Peverly had a known heart condition (irregular heartbeat) and collapsed on the bench. That was the end of his career too.

This is very scary stuff and i'm praying for Jay.

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:18 am If I’m Jaybo, I walk away with no regrets. He’s got a wife and a couple of young daughters I believe. More importantly I hope the Blues convince him to call it a career. There is no need for him to continue playing.
Wouldn’t blame him at all, even if the doctors figure this out and tell him it’s safe for him to play. If nothing else, he should walk away at the end of this season, so he can go out on his own terms and not have an “injury” end his career. But he has won every team award there is to win - nothing left to prove. Great career and apparently a great guy. Good luck to him no matter what he decides.