Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Winnipeg Jets - 7:00 2/6 - TV:FSMW/ESPM+ Radio:101.1

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:53 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:31 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:28 pm Oof. Binner came off the post for a second and that was enough for the puck to get by him
That was quite a Faulking goal. See what I did there?
you cant blame that goal on faulk...that was a hell of a shot
Watch the indecision , he needed to go hard at the kid and not bite on a head fake. Naw,its on him.

BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:56 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:31 pm
That was quite a Faulking goal. See what I did there?
Watch the indecision , he needed to go hard at the kid and not bite on a head fake. Naw,its on him.

I see it differently, it wasn't "indecision" it was trying to block the shot with his body -he even turned his skates perpendicular to the puck to block more area. Further the shooter faked the shot then sniped it top shelf.

I mean I guess he could have advanced towards him and risk the player skating around him and towards the net, but as a defender I feel he did everything correctly -it was just a shooter with a hell of a shot
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:09 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:56 pm

I see it differently, it wasn't "indecision" it was trying to block the shot with his body -he even turned his skates perpendicular to the puck to block more area. Further the shooter faked the shot then sniped it top shelf.

I mean I guess he could have advanced towards him and risk the player skating around him and towards the net, but as a defender I feel he did everything correctly -it was just a shooter with a hell of a shot
I see ur point but when it happened real time my first thought was get on him but then he hesitated and that's all the time and space needed.

BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:48 pm Blais is one hell of a player, does it all.
When you look at the year over year growth players have had like him, Sunny D before him, and maybe Sanford next...You really can tell Chief knows what he is doing and isn't just a great coach and motivator, but also knows how to develop players. This organization is in good hands.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:54 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:48 pm Blais is one hell of a player, does it all.
When you look at the year over year growth players have had like him, Sunny D before him, and maybe Sanford next...You really can tell Chief knows what he is doing and isn't just a great coach and motivator, but also knows how to develop players. This organization is in good hands.
What he said.

I've said it here a few times before. Call me crazy if you want. The way Blais skates hits shoots reminds me alot of rookie year David Backes.

39hurricane wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:02 pm
I've said it here a few times before. Call me crazy if you want. The way Blais skates hits shoots reminds me alot of rookie year David Backes.
Fair comparison.