Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Edmonton - 8:00 1/31 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

BillP. wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:42 pm Tremendous job in how the Blues played so well without Tarasenko but I think we’re at the point where we really miss him now.

Again, why the Blues haven’t spent all this time giving Kostin a chance to be a goal scorer is beyond me.
I don't get it either.

Bad on the PP tonight.

Forgot to come out and be consistent in the 1st, and they at least looked to make a game of it in the 2nd and 3rd.

BlueinNy wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:34 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:00 pm The bad version of Faulk is back
Notice how he decided to go to a covered man for just a split second which gave Draisaitl all the time he needed to gain the edge? Frustrating.
Berube singled out Faulk during a postgame interview in that goal too...said something like “Faulk’s gotta stay on his side and let Petro accept the rush”. He seemed quite frustrated about that play

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:23 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:00 pm The bad version of Faulk is back
Notice how he decided to go to a covered man for just a split second which gave Draisaitl all the time he needed to gain the edge? Frustrating.
Berube singled out Faulk during a postgame interview in that goal too...said something like “Faulk’s gotta stay on his side and let Petro accept the rush”. He seemed quite frustrated about that play
Faulk is not the fit the team thought he would be....unless they were looking for a player who doesn't fit.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:30 am
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:23 am

Faulk is not the fit the team thought he would be....unless they were looking for a player who doesn't fit.
#1 Draft pick of the Kraken?

I didn’t notice that until you mentioned it. Looked at replay like 3 times. Don’t know what he was thinking and he was waiving for someone to cover for him which was futile. Yeah, that was bad. I don’t know if he still has some Cane juice in him and he’s getting systems mixed up or he’s just trying to hard.

BillP. wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:25 am
I didn’t notice that until you mentioned it. Looked at replay like 3 times. Don’t know what he was thinking and he was waiving for someone to cover for him which was futile. Yeah, that was bad. I don’t know if he still has some Cane juice in him and he’s getting systems mixed up or he’s just trying to hard.
He just seems to be inconsistent right now. Like many players.

Stretches of very good and stretches of, what the hell. As long as when the playoffs roll around he's in a good stretch, I can live with it during the regular season
Just a Russian propaganda account