Last Minute Blues Podcast

It's less than an hr, new one usually every Wednesday and it's hosted by Donny Fandango and Jeff Burton from 105.7 the point and former Blue Jamie Rivers. I download it from the point's app but I'm sure it's elsewhere.

They've had Barret Jackman twice now, they've had anthony stalter (from 101.1 espn radio), and chris kerber as well. They'll read emails on air and respond to them (I had an email read and replied to by Jamie Rivers) as well as Rivers will give insights to how locker rooms are in certain situations and will tell stories (without naming names) about players etc

They BS for alot of it as they are all off-air friends and the shit-talking is funny but they talk hockey and it's entertaining.

Figured I'd share this along in case anyone else wanted to give it a listen.
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Re: Last Minute Blues Podcast

MissouriMook wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:37 am
jfbop37 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:08 am "Blues NHL Podcast" is pretty great (and "real" talk) when Rivers and Kimble are on there talking hockey. When its fans telling other fans how to be a fan...I turn it off.
C'mon, man. No one would ever tell anyone else how to be a fan. :lol:
Go suck a players dick and cry about how season ticket holder perks are being reduced...then go to every fucking player event to beg for autographs and then get on Twotter and cry about how players aren't signing enough merch and the bellyache about Country Roads, the Woo, and the power play dance. See if I care.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:11 pm
jfbop37 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:08 am "Blues NHL Podcast" is pretty great (and "real" talk) when Rivers and Kimble are on there talking hockey. When its fans telling other fans how to be a fan...I turn it off.
Go suck a players dick and cry about how season ticket holder perks are being reduced...then go to every fucking player event to beg for autographs and then get on Twotter and cry about how players aren't signing enough merch and the bellyache about Country Roads, the Woo, and the power play dance. See if I care.
It was the woo-ing. Me.....I'm good with all of it. I'm especially good about Country Roads...

I think you have me confused with a certain Hat-wearing Blues fan. That's your mistake.

And who's to say I was talking about you in the first place? I mean you did just take a completely benign comment and turn it into a nuclear rant about the things that make YOU mad when people complain about the team and the in-game experience, once again proving my point that you're an attention whore, but I could have been talking about anyone. You be you, man. Never change.

MissouriMook wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:13 pm
I think you have me confused with a certain Hat-wearing Blues fan. That's your mistake.

And who's to say I was talking about you in the first place? I mean you did just take a completely benign comment and turn it into a nuclear rant about the things that make YOU mad when people complain about the team and the in-game experience, once again proving my point that you're an attention whore, but I could have been talking about anyone. You be you, man. Never change.
You are such an attention whore you can't even recognize sarcasm....but you instantly identified the Twitter account I was bashing. I'm going to sublease the space up in your dome I'm living in.( this is also sarcasm and a call back to a former poster...but I'm sure you know that, wiseguy.)

MissouriMook wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:55 pm Aye, aye, Capt. Starting a reply with "go suck a dick" generally doesn't lend itself to sarcasm, just irrational anger and the desire to make yourself the focal point instead of an issue or someone else. You do you, maybe just funnier next time.
Look at my eyes when I say it....GO SUCK A DICK.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm
MissouriMook wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:55 pm Aye, aye, Capt. Starting a reply with "go suck a dick" generally doesn't lend itself to sarcasm, just irrational anger and the desire to make yourself the focal point instead of an issue or someone else. You do you, maybe just funnier next time.
Your eyes are pretty
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:14 am
Your eyes are pretty
They are the storm doors to the soul.

Always have to have the last word, once again proving my point. First rule of holes, champ...quit digging.

MissouriMook wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:55 am
Always have to have the last word, once again proving my point. First rule of holes, champ...quit digging.
Trying to have the last word by shaming me for having the last word is twice the sin. The first rule of digging holes is we don't talk about digging holes. The second rule of digging holes is...dig up, stupid.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:16 pm

Trying to have the last word by shaming me for having the last word is twice the sin. The first rule of digging holes is we don't talk about digging holes. The second rule of digging holes is...dig up, stupid.
You'd probably be a lot more entertaining if you were, like, you know, funny. Instead you're like a Stand-Up Comic Ken doll, only sadder.

MissouriMook wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:38 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:16 pm
You'd probably be a lot more entertaining if you were, like, you know, funny. Instead you're like a Stand-Up Comic Ken doll, only sadder.
Attachments