Re: GDT: NHL All-Star Game

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:02 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:54 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:51 pm

Anyone who says there's no intensity or hatred in All-Star games hasn't been on this forum tonight!
Well I make a comment and Dread got butthurt as usual.....
Saying it, won't make it true. You don't bother me, nor offend me. I enjoy when your hockey takes and get a kick out of your social commentary. If I'm not allowed to respond to things you say then I have no idea what any of us are even doing here? I mean I literally said, "Weird thing to admit, but go off"
Yeah...you posted a recap of things I said that bothered you. You’re triggered very easily
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:08 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:07 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:04 pm

Ron, please tell me your on stage material is slightly more clever than this?
Bro...ladders weren't invented until 8,000 BC...99% of people live off of low hanging fruit.
:lol: Can't really argue with that
Also....and this applies to everyone....if you want to take shots at my comedy...you at least need to come out and see it. I dropped a line on stage Wednesday night and a man practically walked on stage to hug me. (it was about grandmas vagina tumors.)

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:06 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:54 pm

Well I make a comment and Dread got butthurt as usual.....
Saying it, won't make it true. You don't bother me, nor offend me. I enjoy when your hockey takes and get a kick out of your social commentary. If I'm not allowed to respond to things you say then I have no idea what any of us are even doing here? I mean I literally said, "Weird thing to admit, but go off"
Yeah...you posted a recap of things I said that bothered you. You’re triggered very easily
Haha are you going with the, "I'm not triggered, you're triggered" route? This whole conversation began because you were bothered(triggered) by Laila Anderson announcing Blues players. Now this is comedy.
Just a Russian propaganda account

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:11 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:08 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Bro...ladders weren't invented until 8,000 BC...99% of people live off of low hanging fruit.
:lol: Can't really argue with that
Also....and this applies to everyone....if you want to take shots at my comedy...you at least need to come out and see it. I dropped a line on stage Wednesday night and a man practically walked on stage to hug me. (it was about grandmas vagina tumors.)
I have never seen you live, but I did previously take the time to check out a youtube of you opening up for someone. I think it was on your website or something, There was a couple good laughs in it. I tend to go to improv shows more for whatever reason.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:12 pm

Haha are you going with the, "I'm not triggered, you're triggered" route? This whole conversation began because you were bothered(triggered) by Laila Anderson announcing Blues players. Now this is comedy.
I asked if anybody else thought the Laila Anderson thing is getting old. Bill responded respectfully, you decided to go another route.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:17 pm

I asked if anybody else thought the Laila Anderson thing is getting old. Bill responded respectfully, you decided to go another route.
You literally said the Laila Anderson thing was old to you. Sorry if my response wasn't "respectful" enough to you complaining about a child cancer survivor announcing hockey player names at a meaningless event, to which she did a badass job too... I'll be more gentle with you going forward.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:19 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:17 pm

You literally said the Laila Anderson thing was old to you. Sorry if my response wasn't "respectful" enough to you complaining about a child cancer survivor announcing hockey player names at a meaningless event, to which she did a badass job too... I'll be more gentle with you going forward.
All right kittens....next song. Let's not eat each other alive when there are people out there on Twitter who need insulting.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:07 pmAlso....and this applies to everyone....if you want to take shots at my comedy...you at least need to come out and see it. I dropped a line on stage Wednesday night and a man practically walked on stage to hug me. (it was about grandmas vagina tumors.)
That poor schmuck came to your show thinking HE had given his grandma those tumors. You may have saved a family!

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:35 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:07 pmAlso....and this applies to everyone....if you want to take shots at my comedy...you at least need to come out and see it. I dropped a line on stage Wednesday night and a man practically walked on stage to hug me. (it was about grandmas vagina tumors.)
That poor schmuck came to your show thinking HE had given his grandma those tumors. You may have saved a family!
You killed Fonzi

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:35 pm
You killed Fonzi

Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:51 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:44 pm

Just to recap

Things that bother Tim - Laila Anderson

Things that don't bother Tim - Sportscasters sexually harassing coworkers

Anyway, strong take by you. Back to the game.
You can always put me on ignore...
Anyone who says there's no intensity or hatred in All-Star games hasn't been on this forum tonight!
Don't hate the players, hate the game. 🤣🤣🤣