CHL Prospects game

On NHL Network now......I'm all over it. I'll be keying in a few guys and Connor Zary is the main guy for me. He didn't make the WJC team so he will have a chip on his shoulder tonight. He's a real good player....stood out to me during the U17's last year. Two other guys I'll be watching...Ozzy Wiesblat and Cole Perfetti.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: CHL Prospects game

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm On NHL Network now......I'm all over it. I'll be keying in a few guys and Connor Zary is the main guy for me. He didn't make the WJC team so he will have a chip on his shoulder tonight. He's a real good player....stood out to me during the U17's last year. Two other guys I'll be watching...Ozzy Wiesblat and Cole Perfetti.
I like that name
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:30 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm On NHL Network now......I'm all over it. I'll be keying in a few guys and Connor Zary is the main guy for me. He didn't make the WJC team so he will have a chip on his shoulder tonight. He's a real good player....stood out to me during the U17's last year. Two other guys I'll be watching...Ozzy Wiesblat and Cole Perfetti.
I like that name

If you like his name....he's also got two brothers that play in the WHL as well....Ocean and Orca.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:50 pm
I like that name

If you like his name....he's also got two brothers that play in the WHL as well....Ocean and Orca.
That's some hippie parents
Just a Russian propaganda account

Zary having a real good game.....he's a player. I knew he'd have a chip on his shoulder with not making the WJC team.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

I like that name

For the love of God. That's a wrap on the human race. We've had our run, time to blow it up and start over.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:52 am

I like that name

For the love of God. That's a wrap on the human race. We've had our run, time to blow it up and start over.
It’s 2020....Orca is the “Dave” of the future!!!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:59 am

The Canucks just have to somehow get Orca on their roster don't they? Isn't that what their logo is supposed to be?
KA-KAW!

For the kid's sake I hope he aims higher.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:32 am

For the kid's sake I hope he aims higher.
C’mon now I’m talking name only!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Orca's a mess?