NHL Black Hockey History Tour 2020 Coming to STL

Mobile museum scheduled to be in the St. Louis area at four locations from Jan. 23rd to Jan. 26th, including a central-ish stop: Saturday Jan. 25, 10 am to 7 pm @ Winterfest-Kiener Plaza (500 Chestnut St.). The full North American tour schedule is listed here: https://www.nhl.com/fans/black-hockey-history/bus-tour.

Here's the NHL.com description of the 2020 North American tour: https://www.nhl.com/news/color-of-hocke ... -313889894.

Re: NHL Black Hockey History Tour 2020 Coming to STL

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:36 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:49 pm... I'll check it out on the 26th when it's at the history museum
Yeah, that's probably what Mrs. JMC 'n' me will do, too. But she made me promise it'd more than four glass cases & a couple of hockey sticks like the Blues "History Made" disappointment. :oops:
I mean...it is "a touring bus" so I'm skeptical it isnt much more...
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:49 pm... I'll check it out on the 26th when it's at the history museum
Yeah, that's probably what Mrs. JMC 'n' me will do, too. But she made me promise it'd more than four glass cases & a couple of hockey sticks like the Blues "History Made" disappointment. :oops:
Your Blues fan instincts just kicked in: Set your expectations low, and bitch about it later. :roll:

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:16 am
Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 pm
Your Blues fan instincts just kicked in: Set your expectations low, and bitch about it later. :roll:
:lol:

I meant realistically, as looking at pictures, its the trailer of an 18 wheeler. That's it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nhl+bla ... 20&bih=937

That's not to discredit my excitement to see everything and experience it all though.
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

For those who didn't get to see the traveling display during its four days around St. Louis, I snapped some photos when Mrs. JMC 'n me visited on Sunday afternoon on the north side of the MO History Museum in Forest Park. They're posted on my public Flickr page (link below). The collection of displays was relatively small, but they had some very interesting histories & perspectives that don't often bubble to the top of the hockey news pages. And there was a steady crowd entering & lingering at each display area while we were there for our approx. 20 minute stay.

NHL Black Hockey History Tour (January 23-26, 2020 in St. Louis, MO)

NOTE: Most of the images are self-explanatory, especially if you zoom in on them to read the text descriptions. For those who cannot identify some of the players featured on the outside of the trailer (like I couldn't), my image file names have those player names & can be accessed by clicking the "thought bubble" icon at the bottom of each album image. The three former Blues players' gear collections in the last three images were added just for the St. Louis stops; they will be exchanged for home team items as the tour visits other NHL cities.