Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Philly - 7:00 1/15 - NBCSN

The Blues had the puck enough in the OT, but they didn't set up any good offensive plays. With 3 men in control of the puck, you should be able to set up some higher percentage chances than just shooting at the goalie, who sees the shot all the way, and hoping he'll make a mistake. They could at least have the 3rd man skating in for the rebound, with the first man passing, second making a move, and then shooting. They didn't have much coordination among the 3 players in the offensive zone in OT, which is the best way to create offence other than getting a lucky breakaway in your own zone when regaining possession.

So when we were behind, it looked like the lines were shuffled up/bench was shortened to something like this:
Schenn-ROR-Perron
Schwartz-Thomas-Steen
Sundqvist-Bozak-Barbashev I think?

I don't remember seeing JDLR, MacEachern, or Sanford much late in the game. Anyways. I'm wondering if next game we see Kyrou in on the third line with SunnyD and Bozak and Mac-JDLR-Barbashev back together as the fourth line.

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm So when we were behind, it looked like the lines were shuffled up/bench was shortened to something like this:
Schenn-ROR-Perron
Schwartz-Thomas-Steen
Sundqvist-Bozak-Barbashev I think?

I don't remember seeing JDLR, MacEachern, or Sanford much late in the game. Anyways. I'm wondering if next game we see Kyrou in on the third line with SunnyD and Bozak and Mac-JDLR-Barbashev back together as the fourth line.
I would like to see that 4th line back again.