Re: GDTSAt. Jan11, 2020 Rangers at Blues

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:30 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:12 pm

You have literally said he could score 6 goals in a game and you’d still hate him and never want to see him in a Blues uniform again. :D

Glad you’re warming up. He’s an inconsistent player, but so is Bortuzzo and he doesn’t get nearly the hate of Sanford. And the fact remains, he’s still a better option than Brouwer.
I remembered that I took a stance before the season not to not hate on players. I’m going back to that mentality...so I don’t Hate Sanford.
I don’t care for Brouwer at all...he just blocks someone from playing when he’s playing. Hopefully he will be on waivers soon.
For the record ...I absolutely love everything about Bortuzzo. He’s the kind of guy you root for as a professional athlete to me.
Fuck that shit....hating players is every fans right!
I don’t hate the players. Just the fans.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:10 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:30 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 pm

I remembered that I took a stance before the season not to not hate on players. I’m going back to that mentality...so I don’t Hate Sanford.
I don’t care for Brouwer at all...he just blocks someone from playing when he’s playing. Hopefully he will be on waivers soon.
For the record ...I absolutely love everything about Bortuzzo. He’s the kind of guy you root for as a professional athlete to me.
Fuck that shit....hating players is every fans right!
I don’t hate the players. Just the fans.
You GOD DAMN attention whore!!!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:48 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:13 pm
BluesSK wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:58 pm Oh, the whining in this thread. 😄

Can I get an amen brothers and sisters?
My love and respect for this Blues team is growing, watered by the tears of their opponents and their fans.
Dunn already punished Trouba for those slashes. Glad the league got in on the action as well, probably because they don't want to piss off Dunn either.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

barnburner wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:57 pm
Robb_K wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:14 am I like the way Mikkola played tonight. He is really calm and poised for a rookie in his first NHL handful of games. The Blues' left side is now deeper, and not so vulnerable when an injury occurs.
Mikkola has been extremely impressive imo. Kid has a future in this league.
I predict he'll be with The Blues from the start of next season (2020-21), and stay up all season. That means that Gunnarsson will not be back.

Gunner is under contract for another year. I don't see Army buying him out, as he just doesn't seem to do that, even though the numbers would be reasonable. I doubt he is tradable, and don't see why he would voluntarily leave money on the table. He will more likely be back as a number 8 or maybe sent down if he doesn't want to retire, but Army doesn't seem to do his guys like that. Guess we'll see

Gunner is under contract for another year. I don't see Army buying him out, as he just doesn't seem to do that, even though the numbers would be reasonable. I doubt he is tradable, and don't see why he would voluntarily leave money on the table. He will more likely be back as a number 8 or maybe sent down if he doesn't want to retire, but Army doesn't seem to do his guys like that. Guess we'll see

Robb_K wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:14 am I like the way Mikkola played tonight. He is really calm and poised for a rookie in his first NHL handful of games. The Blues' left side is now deeper, and not so vulnerable when an injury occurs.
I remember saying that about the last Finnish defenseman to come up through the ranks for the Blues.

insideout wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:41 pm
I remember saying that about the last Finnish defenseman to come up through the ranks for the Blues.
Tommy Koivisto, or Dave Pulkkinnen? Mikkola has a lot more skill, better skating, he's bigger and stronger, and has better hockey sense. He also has shown more poise and calmness, and comfortability in just his first 4 games than Koivisto EVER showed, and he played almost a whole season with The Blues. There is no comparison. Mikkola has NHL written all over him. Even if everything goes wrong other than health, he still should make a fine 3rd pairing guy. But, I think he'll play his best years as a solid #4.

Robb_K wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:09 am

Tommy Koivisto, or Dave Pulkkinnen? Mikkola has a lot more skill, better skating, he's bigger and stronger, and has better hockey sense. He also has shown more poise and calmness, and comfortability in just his first 4 games than Koivisto EVER showed, and he played almost a whole season with The Blues. There is no comparison. Mikkola has NHL written all over him. Even if everything goes wrong other than health, he still should make a fine 3rd pairing guy. But, I think he'll play his best years as a solid #4.
Peterri Lindbohm maybe?
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Peterri Lindbohm maybe?
He must have been to whom he was referring. But he didn't play much for The Blues. Koivisto played almost a full season.
Last edited by Robb_K on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Peterri Lindbohm maybe?
Lindbohm would be an NHLer if he would have been a little more patient.