Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs SJ Sharks - 7:00 1/7 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:57 pm
Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:46 pm Hopefully Sanford is sitting when Blais comes back in.
It seems he will be, provided the rest of the team stays healthy. Sanford is filling in where Blais would be playing. But who knows, maybe Sanford will be on one of his random stretches of 10 games or so where he looks like a player.
Even if he scores 6 goals tonight and beats the fuck out of Logan Couture.....I will still hate him
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Can anyone point out any particular game that the Blues lost that can be blamed entirely on Sanford? You win as a team, you lose as a team. When the Blues play their game as it’s supposed to be played, they win most of the time. I can’t recall any game that the loss can be placed entirely on Sanford. That said, I predict he gets ten more games and Sammy takes his place. The dude’s prime expansion draft bait... I don’t see Army leaving any impact players available for Seattle, unless he picks up Ian Cole on the cheap. :)

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:06 pm Can anyone point out any particular game that the Blues lost that can be blamed entirely on Sanford? You win as a team, you lose as a team. When the Blues play their game as it’s supposed to be played, they win most of the time. I can’t recall any game that the loss can be placed entirely on Sanford. That said, I predict he gets ten more games and Sammy takes his place. The dude’s prime expansion draft bait... I don’t see Army leaving any impact players available for Seattle, unless he picks up Ian Cole on the cheap. :)
No, but he was the only player known to have puked during the parade. Burned up all that goodwill with fans that he earned scoring the last goal of a the Cup clincher.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:55 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:06 pm Can anyone point out any particular game that the Blues lost that can be blamed entirely on Sanford? You win as a team, you lose as a team. When the Blues play their game as it’s supposed to be played, they win most of the time. I can’t recall any game that the loss can be placed entirely on Sanford. That said, I predict he gets ten more games and Sammy takes his place. The dude’s prime expansion draft bait... I don’t see Army leaving any impact players available for Seattle, unless he picks up Ian Cole on the cheap. :)
No, but he was the only player known to have puked during the parade. Burned up all that goodwill with fans that he earned scoring the last goal of a the Cup clincher.
He’s as frustrating a drunk as he is an NHL player. Where is the Sanford that we saw in the finals? He finally gets his big break this year and he just can’t find his game? He looks like he belongs back in the AHL up to this point.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:16 pm
He’s as frustrating a drunk as he is an NHL player. Where is the Sanford that we saw in the finals? He finally gets his big break this year and he just can’t find his game? He looks like he belongs back in the AHL up to this point.
Big game Zach Sanford.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:57 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Big game Zach Sanford.
Hammered down a Boston coffin nail in the biggest game in Blues history for fuck's sakes ...There's plenty of people in this world to hate besides Zack Sanford.... SMFH