GDT: Blues vs Golden Knights 3:00 CT | 1-4-2020; TV: FSMW; NHLN; Radio: 101.1 ESPN

Is Berube short-sighted? Is his vision as legendary as thought? Can the Blues recover from two devastating and heartbreaking losses to division and conference rivals that has caused panic, second-guessing, and bickering among Blues fans? See the answers for yourself today at 3:00 CT, 4:00 ET when the Blues visit the land of sin sin sin and girls girls girls as they face of vs the Vegas Golden Knights, live on NHL Network, FSMW, and 101 ESPN for the exciting radio call from everyone's favorite Chris Kerber and Joey Vitale.

https://www.nhl.com/blues/news/projecte ... -313440946

"Brayden Schenn and Jaden Schwartz were split up, the defensive pairings were shuffled and the fourth line of Alexander Steen, Oskar Sundqvist and Ivan Barbashev that was so effective last postseason was reunited again.

That's how the lines in practice looked on Friday in Vegas, and its quite likely those will be the line combinations Blues Head Coach Craig Berube uses in Saturday's game against the Golden Knights (3 p.m. CT, FSMW, 101 ESPN).
"I've been thinking about things for awhile, to be honest with you," Berube said Friday. "This is not just an overnight decision from last game. I'm just looking for some response here after two losses. We're not happy with what's going on, and so you mix things up a little bit once in awhile."

After winning a season-high eight straight games, the Blues have dropped two consecutive games and have been outscored 10-4 in the losses.

"New lines, they can go really good for you or it can go so-so," said Schenn. "Obviously we're looking for a spark for us to score some goals here."

"I think anytime you play with new guys, it kind of sparks you a little bit," added Robert Thomas. "You get new faces, different playing styles. I think it definitely could be a spark for us as a team. We've got to rebound and be better (Saturday)."

Colton Parayko did not skate with the team on Friday. Berube said Parayko was "a little bit sore" and needed a maintenance day. If Parayko is unable to play Saturday, Jake Walman would likely make his NHL debut.

PROJECTED LINEUP
Forwards

Schwartz - O'Reilly - Perron
Schenn - Thomas - Bozak
Steen - Sundqvist - Barbashev
MacEachern - de la Rose - Sanford

Defense

Dunn - Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Faulk
Walman - Bortuzzo
Parayko

Goalie

Binnington / Allen

https://www.nhl.com/blues/news/projecte ... -313440946
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Re: GDT: Blues vs Golden Knights 3:00 CT | 1-4-2020; TV: FSMW; NHLN; Radio: 101.1 ESPN

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:44 pm SunnyD and Thomas both seem like guys who need to play C to get the most out of them. One of the reasons I feel like JDLR, even though he’s played pretty well, is going to be an odd man out once we start getting bodies back...the Blues are stacked at C. Man it’s nice to say that.
Yep! Remember when we had to rely on Backes Stastny and Lehtera as our C depth? 😳