Re: GDT: Blues vs Golden Knights 3:00 CT | 1-4-2020; TV: FSMW; NHLN; Radio: 101.1 ESPN

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:59 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Lol what are you talking about? Thomas turned the puck over, Petro had nothing to do with that goal
I said he was over exposed aka tired and couldnt get back in time. Without parayko, pie has to play too many minutes and doesnt look like he has the last year and a half.
Except Petro wasn’t playing “too many minutes” tonight? Chief was using JBo and Faulk as the top pair and Dunn Petro as the second pair. Faulk played more than Petro tonight, and Petro played like 1 whole minute more than his season average (which is to be expected in an OT game)
Oh. Well, then pie had a VERY bad 2nd half of the game then. Most the team did as well, but I hold him in a higher regard -and this I admit is my fault- because of what I think he thinks he is worth.
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Re: GDT: Blues vs Golden Knights 3:00 CT | 1-4-2020; TV: FSMW; NHLN; Radio: 101.1 ESPN

BluesSK wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:50 pm Some players need to be held accountable today.
Steen and his line were trash today.. Steen looked hungover and shouldn’t have played.. could see it in warmups.. All so, Sunny scored but was part of this line.. First time I’ve said anything bad about Sunny.. Trash call at end of game, but good goal they scored to end it.. Where was Binner???.. Steen should be accountable, he’s been on the team longest and couldn’t turn the page after 7-3 loss, plus he looked like a hungover bum on the ice..

Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:51 pm El Craptain with another shift being exposed. Ugh. Back to StL against the sharts
Lol what are you talking about? Thomas turned the puck over, Petro had nothing to do with that goal
I said he was over exposed aka tired and couldnt get back in time. Without parayko, pie has to play too many minutes and doesnt look like he has the last year and a half.
Totally agree. With Parayako out, we needed Petro to be at his best. Instead, he was awful.

MattyIce wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:37 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:36 am Miklasz was having a field day ripping on Sanford this morning. It was pretty funny
I wonder if Bernie has ever seen how good his possession stats are, though? ;)
Bernie is big on numbers. It's overkill with him. I gave up listening to him a while back. He was only worth listening to when discussing the Rams.

Southsidetony wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:04 am
BluesSK wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:50 pm Some players need to be held accountable today.
Steen and his line were trash today.. Steen looked hungover and shouldn’t have played.. could see it in warmups.. All so, Sunny scored but was part of this line.. First time I’ve said anything bad about Sunny.. Trash call at end of game, but good goal they scored to end it.. Where was Binner???.. Steen should be accountable, he’s been on the team longest and couldn’t turn the page after 7-3 loss, plus he looked like a hungover bum on the ice..
Steen and the Blues Brass must of read your comment Tony. Steen has been putting up points lately and is playing well now.

BillP. wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:10 am
Southsidetony wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:04 am
Steen and the Blues Brass must of read your comment Tony. Steen has been putting up points lately and is playing well now.
Yeah, I’ve noticed him playing better.. Sometimes players need to remember we are all watching... Especially when you blow a 3-0 lead, and Reaves line gets 2 of the goals back.. Hopefully constructive criticism for him.. Thanks for listening Steen😁