Re: GDT: Blues vs Golden Knights 3:00 CT | 1-4-2020; TV: FSMW; NHLN; Radio: 101.1 ESPN

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:25 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:22 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:18 pm Jesus Christ Dunn
Kerbs and the other dude on the radio blamed Petro for that goal
Dunn sent a breakout pass straight to a Knight in the neutral zone. Petro didn’t do a great job pressuring that Knight, allowing him to get a pass off, but Dunn was just standing around, allowing Smith to get the pass and score. Both made errors but Dunn’s pass was awful
Dunn is always getting exposed outside 3rd pairing. I like some of what he brings but he's expansion draft fodder IMO if we bring back Petro.

Re: GDT: Blues vs Golden Knights 3:00 CT | 1-4-2020; TV: FSMW; NHLN; Radio: 101.1 ESPN

ratonmono wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:27 pm

Dunn sent a breakout pass straight to a Knight in the neutral zone. Petro didn’t do a great job pressuring that Knight, allowing him to get a pass off, but Dunn was just standing around, allowing Smith to get the pass and score. Both made errors but Dunn’s pass was awful
Dunn is always getting exposed outside 3rd pairing. I like some of what he brings but he's expansion draft fodder IMO if we bring back Petro.
Sentiment has been trending that way.

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:18 pm Jesus Christ Dunn
Yeah I heard it in the car...sounded bad.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

BluesSK wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:29 pm
ratonmono wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:27 pm

Sentiment has been trending that way.
Very possible
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:51 pm El Craptain with another shift being exposed. Ugh. Back to StL against the sharts
Lol what are you talking about? Thomas turned the puck over, Petro had nothing to do with that goal
I said he was over exposed aka tired and couldnt get back in time. Without parayko, pie has to play too many minutes and doesnt look like he has the last year and a half.
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:51 pm El Craptain with another shift being exposed. Ugh. Back to StL against the sharts
Lol what are you talking about? Thomas turned the puck over, Petro had nothing to do with that goal
I said he was over exposed aka tired and couldnt get back in time. Without parayko, pie has to play too many minutes and doesnt look like he has the last year and a half.
Except Petro wasn’t playing “too many minutes” tonight? Chief was using JBo and Faulk as the top pair and Dunn Petro as the second pair. Faulk played more than Petro tonight, and Petro played like 1 whole minute more than his season average (which is to be expected in an OT game)

BlueinNy wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:56 pm Its amazing how unsynched our D looks minus Parayko, blind passes to nobody and just plain cant get out of your end of the ice. Oh well, onto the next.
Yeah, it does seem Parayko is the rock back on defense. The way he pick pockets stick handlers with that reach is uncanny. Our D is the best in the league but it does seem to center around Parayko and everything else back there falls in place.