Re: GDT: Blues vs Golden Knights 3:00 CT | 1-4-2020; TV: FSMW; NHLN; Radio: 101.1 ESPN

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:44 pm SunnyD and Thomas both seem like guys who need to play C to get the most out of them. One of the reasons I feel like JDLR, even though he’s played pretty well, is going to be an odd man out once we start getting bodies back...the Blues are stacked at C. Man it’s nice to say that.
He plays a vital role on their PK so I think that'll keep him in the lineup. But it'll be nice to be healthy and have tough decisions to make.

But yeah, Blues are stacked at C and goalie which is wild to say about this franchise.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: Blues vs Golden Knights 3:00 CT | 1-4-2020; TV: FSMW; NHLN; Radio: 101.1 ESPN

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:53 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:44 pm SunnyD and Thomas both seem like guys who need to play C to get the most out of them. One of the reasons I feel like JDLR, even though he’s played pretty well, is going to be an odd man out once we start getting bodies back...the Blues are stacked at C. Man it’s nice to say that.
He plays a vital role on their PK so I think that'll keep him in the lineup. But it'll be nice to be healthy and have tough decisions to make.

But yeah, Blues are stacked at C and goalie which is wild to say about this franchise.
It’s crazy! We have an entire line of centers tonight.