WJC Semi's SWE vs Rus and CAN vs FIN

Russia up 3-2 5 with 1 haflway through the 2nd. I'm pretty excited about Alexandrov....he looks like an NHL player right now to me and i'm not sure he's all that far away from playing for the Blues. I'd say he's probably already our 2nd best prospect right now.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: WJC Semi's SWE vs Rus and CAN vs FIN

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:18 am Russia up 3-2 5 with 1 haflway through the 2nd. I'm pretty excited about Alexandrov....he looks like an NHL player right now to me and i'm not sure he's all that far away from playing for the Blues. I'd say he's probably already our 2nd best prospect right now.
Is “3-2 5” that new international scoring system?

Alexandrov has to be a pleasant surprise to the Blues at this point......maybe the opposite of Bokk. We are going to need to trim a few dollars going forward, so having a solid guy like him ready to step in will be important.

Matangama wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:02 am
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:18 am Russia up 3-2 5 with 1 haflway through the 2nd. I'm pretty excited about Alexandrov....he looks like an NHL player right now to me and i'm not sure he's all that far away from playing for the Blues. I'd say he's probably already our 2nd best prospect right now.

Alexandrov has to be a pleasant surprise to the Blues at this point......maybe the opposite of Bokk. We are going to need to trim a few dollars going forward, so having a solid guy like him ready to step in will be important.
Alexandrov going the Barbashev route to the NHL. I love it when European kids come here and learn the North American game.

Matangama wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:02 am

:lol: i'm getting old man...my brain and fingers just don't work like they uses too

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Robb_K wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:31 am
Matangama wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:43 am Want to see Canada/Russia for the Gold
I could live with that. :D
We will see what Annunen and Hofer have to say about that....possible future Central division matchup of goalies here.

"Suck a dick Johansen"