Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Colorado - 1/2 8:30 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:14 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:05 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:56 am

So he sucked. Thank you.
All depends on how you look at it. He tried to make plays and it didn’t work out. Sanford on the other hand....he just flat out sucks
He tried to make plays and it didn't work out. lol That's a new one. I tried to date Jessica Biel and it didn't work out.
Not new...that happens every game to every player on the planet. Jessica Biel? That’s your goto date woman?
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:37 pm

All depends on how you look at it. He tried to make plays and it didn’t work out. Sanford on the other hand....he just flat out sucks
He tried to make plays and it didn't work out. lol That's a new one. I tried to date Jessica Biel and it didn't work out.
Not new...that happens every game to every player on the planet. Jessica Biel? That’s your goto date woman?
Every player, as long as it’s not Sanford..cause he just sucks.

I’ll enjoy Jessica Biel and you can enjoy Travis Konecy, deal?
Just a Russian propaganda account

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:41 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:14 pmHe tried to make plays and it didn't work out. lol That's a new one. I tried to date Jessica Biel and it didn't work out.
So that's what they called: "Hacking her Instagram account & stalking her for a year solid, before the court order was issued" back in your romantic period, DPW?
Hahah this just reminded me of a certain poster who had to announce he would no longer contact a specific woman and now I can’t stop laughing.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:56 am

So he sucked. Thank you.

What's your opinion of Brian Elliott's wife? ... asking for a friend.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Colorado - 1/2 8:30 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1 u

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:30 pm

:lol:
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:51 pm Ah shit, we lost to the second place team in the division for the first time in 7 games. Better lose our shit over which shitty winger dresses as the 12th forward.
YOu attention whore...you want people to enjoy the game the way you do it!!! In all seriousness...the Avalanche are a fast team and they broke a game on the Blues...it might be premature to send the team to the firing squad.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Colorado - 1/2 8:30 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1 u

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:28 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:30 pm

:lol:
Hopefully some day the four of us can get together for a double date. Fingers crossed.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:34 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:51 pm Ah shit, we lost to the second place team in the division for the first time in 7 games. Better lose our shit over which shitty winger dresses as the 12th forward.
YOu attention whore...you want people to enjoy the game the way you do it!!! In all seriousness...the Avalanche are a fast team and they broke a game on the Blues...it might be premature to send the team to the firing squad.
That's my secret, Cap. I never enjoy the game. ;)
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!