Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Winnipeg Jets - 2:00 12:29 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1

Robb_K wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:51 pm Not the best 2nd Period, as The Blues were on their heels early. But, they ended the period up by one goal, - so, no problems. Kyrou and Thomas seem to be improving, and getting more comfortable with every shift. Kyrou will NOT return to The AHL, regardless of who returns to the lineup. The Blues will have some problems protecting their forwards. One of Barbashev or Sundqvist will have to be left unprotected in Seattle's expansion draft.
If that’s the case then Barbs all the way.

BillP. wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:56 pm
Robb_K wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:51 pm Not the best 2nd Period, as The Blues were on their heels early. But, they ended the period up by one goal, - so, no problems. Kyrou and Thomas seem to be improving, and getting more comfortable with every shift. Kyrou will NOT return to The AHL, regardless of who returns to the lineup. The Blues will have some problems protecting their forwards. One of Barbashev or Sundqvist will have to be left unprotected in Seattle's expansion draft.
I think you pay them to take Dunn and keep both Barby and SunnyD.

ratonmono wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:09 pm
Because lately we've seen that Faulk can replace Dunn's offence, and power play time, and despite his early problems on defence, he has shown lately, that his defensive play is a lot better than Dunn's. That assumes that Pietrangelo will still be around, which had better happen.

Ozzies09tc wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:22 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:14 pm Holy shit Chris Kerber has his head so far up his ass. Was listening to 101espn radio and he is going off on how Ovechkin should be going to the All-Star game like he has been there. FUck Kerber and anyone who gets their nose out of joint over the All-Star game...that is the kind of shit some attention whore would do.
The all star game is for the fans so the star of the league SHOULD be there....but...fans of the sport dont watch the all star game...
I feel like if you have been in more than five All-Star games you should be able to opt out.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:56 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:14 pm Holy shit Chris Kerber has his head so far up his ass. Was listening to 101espn radio and he is going off on how Ovechkin should be going to the All-Star game like he has been there. FUck Kerber and anyone who gets their nose out of joint over the All-Star game...that is the kind of shit some attention whore would do.
The all star game is for the fans so the star of the league SHOULD be there....but...fans of the sport dont watch the all star game...
I feel like if you have been in more than five All-Star games you should be able to opt out.
These guys play with broken noses and stitch’s in the face.. I’m with Kerber on this.. Once one guy starts skipping, everyone will start skipping.. Have all the 18-23 year olds play.. I loved watching their team in World Cup Hockey.. The league had good young talent these days..

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:56 pm
agreed there, let the players that only have one or two chances of ever making it get a chance
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Robb_K wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:18 pm
ratonmono wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:09 pm

Because lately we've seen that Faulk can replace Dunn's offence, and power play time, and despite his early problems on defence, he has shown lately, that his defensive play is a lot better than Dunn's. That assumes that Pietrangelo will still be around, which had better happen.
There are going to be some real tough decisions that need to be made when the time comes.

If Petro signs elsewhere it would be easier but that's what we don't want.

Southsidetony wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:18 pm

These guys play with broken noses and stitch’s in the face.. I’m with Kerber on this..

I think this is an odd rationalization. Ovechkin doesn't want to go do a bunch of travel, media time, and risk possible injury for a game that is virtually meaningless. He is a pro athlete and Kerber is a fucking twat who eats free hot dogs in the media booth. I'm going to side with Ovie on this one.