Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Winnipeg Jets - 2:00 12:29 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:23 am... Ovechkin doesn't want to go do a bunch of travel, media time, and risk possible injury for a game that is virtually meaningless. He is a pro athlete and Kerber is a fucking twat who eats free hot dogs in the media booth. I'm going to side with Ovie on this one.
You're only taking this position because you don't get free hot dogs. Jealousy is a disease.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:23 am
Southsidetony wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:18 pm

These guys play with broken noses and stitch’s in the face.. I’m with Kerber on this..

I think this is an odd rationalization. Ovechkin doesn't want to go do a bunch of travel, media time, and risk possible injury for a game that is virtually meaningless. He is a pro athlete and Kerber is a fucking twat who eats free hot dogs in the media booth. I'm going to side with Ovie on this one.
Ovie sitting out is 110% because of the Olympics IMO. NHL wont let players go to the Olympics, so Ovie won't play in their meaningless exhibition game. I can't blame him either. I don't think you will ever see him in an All-Star game again unless the NHL's stance changes.
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:58 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:23 am
Southsidetony wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:18 pm

These guys play with broken noses and stitch’s in the face.. I’m with Kerber on this..

I think this is an odd rationalization. Ovechkin doesn't want to go do a bunch of travel, media time, and risk possible injury for a game that is virtually meaningless. He is a pro athlete and Kerber is a fucking twat who eats free hot dogs in the media booth. I'm going to side with Ovie on this one.
Ovie sitting out is 110% because of the Olympics IMO. NHL wont let players go to the Olympics, so Ovie won't play in their meaningless exhibition game. I can't blame him either. I don't think you will ever see him in an All-Star game again unless the NHL's stance changes.
Well damn...now he is a man fighting for his country, this makes Kerber extra wrong and an even bigger douche.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:23 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:23 am... Ovechkin doesn't want to go do a bunch of travel, media time, and risk possible injury for a game that is virtually meaningless. He is a pro athlete and Kerber is a fucking twat who eats free hot dogs in the media booth. I'm going to side with Ovie on this one.
You're only taking this position because you don't get free hot dogs. Jealousy is a disease.
I rarely eat or drink at games any more. Some of us are there to watch the ice. I don't have a lot of sympathy for tourists like you and Kerber.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:45 pm
I rarely eat or drink at games any more. Some of us are there to watch the ice. I don't have a lot of sympathy for tourists like you and Kerber.
We can disagree all day, especially on your man crush on Kerber.. He’s just being a baby like Matty explained... He’s one of the best players and would be fun to see him in the game...I’ll be heavily intoxicated at the game in Vegas

Southsidetony wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:28 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:45 pm
We can disagree all day, especially on your man crush on Kerber.. He’s just being a baby like Matty explained... He’s one of the best players and would be fun to see him in the game...I’ll be heavily intoxicated at the game in Vegas
Ovechikin has been in the game before...if he wants to opt out...give someone else a shot.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:45 pmI rarely eat or drink at games any more. Some of us are there to watch the ice. I don't have a lot of sympathy for tourists like you and Kerber.
Now THAT'S a tourist for you. Southside can be my DD any time. :bananaride:

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:28 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:45 pmI rarely eat or drink at games any more. Some of us are there to watch the ice. I don't have a lot of sympathy for tourists like you and Kerber.
Now THAT'S a tourist for you. Southside can be my DD any time. :bananaride:
It was a low blow shot I took at Capt