WJC Canada vs Russia GDT

Russia up 2-0 early. Canada going to have to adjust to the speed of the Russians. Freaking Daws in net again...not sure why Hofer didn't get the start today.
I know Byfield is going to be a heck of a player years from now but he needs to step up today.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: WJC Canada vs Russia GDT

Hunter should have called a timeout after the 2nd Russia goal. Canada takes a penalty right after and now finds themselves down 3-0. Now Daws takes a dumb penalty. Hunter and the coaching staff don't have these boys prepared at all.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:42 pm Just don't understand the game plan at all....your not here to skate with the Russians....You punish the fuck out of them until they wilt.
Maybe these Russians don't wilt ;)

JK, I haven't watched a second of the WJC but sounds like its been a great tournament. I make time to watch the Blues on TV, and don't like watching hockey on the computer. Plus, I have no clue who anyone is, as I don't follow college or junior hockey at all so I'd be even more clueless than normal and I'd just root for some underdog country that is luck to just be in the tournament like Switzerland or Denmark :)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:54 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:42 pm Just don't understand the game plan at all....your not here to skate with the Russians....You punish the fuck out of them until they wilt.
Maybe these Russians don't wilt ;)

JK, I haven't watched a second of the WJC but sounds like its been a great tournament. I make time to watch the Blues on TV, and don't like watching hockey on the computer. Plus, I have no clue who anyone is, as I don't follow college or junior hockey at all so I'd be even more clueless than normal and I'd just root for some underdog country that is luck to just be in the tournament like Switzerland or Denmark :)
These Russians are big and bad for sure

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:15 pm
I am no longer in the health care field, but I was in the ER for 18 years. The rotation of the foot around the ankle immediately made me think of this fracture:

https://wikem.org/wiki/Maisonneuve_fracture

It occurs when a significant outward rotational force is applied to the foot. Its bad. It takes multiple surgeries, and it takes a long time to heal.

Wish the young man good luck. And hope I am wrong.

39hurricane wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:51 pm
I am no longer in the health care field, but I was in the ER for 18 years. The rotation of the foot around the ankle immediately made me think of this fracture:

It occurs when a significant outward rotational force is applied to the foot. Its bad. It takes multiple surgeries, and it takes a long time to heal.

Pretty sure it's his knee

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:08 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:16 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:56 pm I will say one thing....I like the way this Russian team plays.
Russians generally play a superior brand of hockey.
Back in the 70’s and 80’s but I wouldn’t say that today.
If an organization wants to win a cup, they should focus on Russians in the draft.
Just a Russian propaganda account

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:55 pm
39hurricane wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Pretty sure it's his knee
That kid sure gets a lot of injuries. I'm not sure I would want the #1 overall pick this season if I'm a GM.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:12 pm
BillP. wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:08 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Russians generally play a superior brand of hockey.
Back in the 70’s and 80’s but I wouldn’t say that today.
If an organization wants to win a cup, they should focus on Russians in the draft.
I'd definitely take a few of the Russians from that team, they were playing North American style big boy hockey yesterday which is quite rare for them. Vronkov looks like he should be playing for Columbus already. I also might be a bit more excited about Alexandrov instead of Kostin right now.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:02 amI'd definitely take a few of the Russians from that team, they were playing North American style big boy hockey yesterday which is quite rare for them. Vronkov looks like he should be playing for Columbus already. I also might be a bit more excited about Alexandrov instead of Kostin right now.
Wait ... WHAT?! Watch out, everybody, TIM's about to blow!!! :o