Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Winnipeg - 7:00 12/27 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1

I saw through the beginning of the second, then the ads on NHL.TV killed the stream in all three browsers I tried to watch the game on. When I got it to work again I saw we won in OT. From 1-1 to a 5-4 OT winner, thanks NHL.TV.
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:15 am I wonder if Hellebyuck cried himself to sleep still mumbling to himself, "the better team didnt win tonight"
That guy tries to create more personality than he can handle for himself. Staring at the camera like it's a girl he wants to stalk, whining to the media as if he says it enough times it will come true...

Cotton McKnight wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:02 pm I saw through the beginning of the second, then the ads on NHL.TV killed the stream in all three browsers I tried to watch the game on. When I got it to work again I saw we won in OT. From 1-1 to a 5-4 OT winner, thanks NHL.TV.
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:15 am I wonder if Hellebyuck cried himself to sleep still mumbling to himself, "the better team didnt win tonight"
That guy tries to create more personality than he can handle for himself. Staring at the camera like it's a girl he wants to stalk, whining to the media as if he says it enough times it will come true...
yeah, it kept happening to me too on my xbox with nhl.tv. Every commercial break would have a network error and would have to back out to the main menu and try to time it for when the commercial timeout was over. not nice.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:26 pm
Cotton McKnight wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:02 pm I saw through the beginning of the second, then the ads on NHL.TV killed the stream in all three browsers I tried to watch the game on. When I got it to work again I saw we won in OT. From 1-1 to a 5-4 OT winner, thanks NHL.TV.
yeah, it kept happening to me too on my xbox with nhl.tv. Every commercial break would have a network error and would have to back out to the main menu and try to time it for when the commercial timeout was over. not nice.
I was checking the IP's that it was trying to connect to for the videos during the commercials, Facebook...Then freezing time. Hopefully a lot of people called in with similar issues and NHL.tv fixes something.

I suppose I could log out of FB and see if that works.

I'm disappointed to hear that it was affecting your XBOX, I was going to try my ps4 in the living room tomorrow. I'll likely need to run the VPN and bounce the signal through a foreign unfriendly country to FB.