Re: WJC USA vs Canada GDT

Here's the projected lineups for those interested. Goalie Joel Hofer of Canada is Blues property. I don't think there's a single organization in hockey setup better in goal than the Blues. Which is weird to say.

Canada vs. USA
How to watch
Puck drop: 1:00 PM EST / 10:00 AM PST
In Canada: TSN1, TSN4, TSN5 (English,) RDS (French)
In the United States: NHL Network
Live stream: TSN Direct, RDS Direct

It has been a marquee match on New Year’s Eve on several occasions in recent years. In 2020 Canada and the USA play their rivalry game on the first day of the tournament, setting a tone for the entirety of the event.

The United States has taken an exceptionally strong team to Ostrava, Czech Republic, with a large number of first-round NHL Draft picks in the lineup. Canada is no slouch in terms of talent, either, with several such prospects on their squad, and more to be announced early at the 2020 selection. The game this afternoon may feature the most well-rounded clubs of the tournament, providing to most enticing round-robin match right off the bat.

https://www.habseyesontheprize.com/worl ... es-lineups
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:37 am I don't know these guys but there's names on Canada's roster I've heard of before thru the draft, and not so much on Team USA. Surprised to see Bobby Orr Brink on the bench. I'm going to guess Canada is going to win this game.
I like Canada today. I think USA is expecting too much out of Shane Pinto....I don't know if he's ready for this just yet. Canada is solid down the middle...not sure Pinto, Drury and Ford can create enough offense but I guess we will see. To me their two best players for this game today would be Turcotte and Zegras and they are getting 3rd and 4th line roles to start. With that said, Spencer Knight could be huge for the USA today.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:41 am
BillP. wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:37 am I don't know these guys but there's names on Canada's roster I've heard of before thru the draft, and not so much on Team USA. Surprised to see Bobby Orr Brink on the bench. I'm going to guess Canada is going to win this game.
I like Canada today. I think USA is expecting too much out of Shane Pinto....I don't know if he's ready for this just yet. Canada is solid down the middle...not sure Pinto, Drury and Ford can create enough offense but I guess we will see. To me their two best players for this game today would be Turcotte and Zegras and they are getting 3rd and 4th line roles to start. With that said, Spencer Knight could be huge for the USA today.
Which Pinto are we talking about here?

Turcotte and Zegras setup Kaliyev to make it 2-0 USA! Canada unable to figure anything out yet. Hunter had them hitting for a minute or two and then they stopped.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"