Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at San Jose - 9:30 12/21 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1

RAFritchey wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:58 pm
MissouriMook wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:16 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:33 am Jake Allen sure would look good in the Sharks net next season.
I'm guessing he ends up in the East. Columbus, New Jersey, Buffalo and even Ottawa are all places that make sense. Being from the Maritimes he would probably prefer that anyway, and I doubt we would want to face a motivated Jakey three times a year.
We only get to protect one goalie in the expansion draft, don't we? Surely that'll be Binnington. What other goalies would be available in the expansion draft?
Husso if he gets enough NHL games this season or next. If not, it will be whoever we sign as a veteran backup. That player would get a 2-year deal instead of the customary 1-year deal so that they would meet the "under contract" qualification to be exposed.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at San Jose - 9:30 12/21 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1

MissouriMook wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:52 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:58 pm
MissouriMook wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:16 pm
I'm guessing he ends up in the East. Columbus, New Jersey, Buffalo and even Ottawa are all places that make sense. Being from the Maritimes he would probably prefer that anyway, and I doubt we would want to face a motivated Jakey three times a year.
We only get to protect one goalie in the expansion draft, don't we? Surely that'll be Binnington. What other goalies would be available in the expansion draft?
Husso if he gets enough NHL games this season or next. If not, it will be whoever we sign as a veteran backup. That player would get a 2-year deal instead of the customary 1-year deal so that they would meet the "under contract" qualification to be exposed.
Welcome back, Ochocinco!