The Kassian hit...

I think it should be suspendable hit and for sure a fucking penalty.. This is the games we miss Revo .. Tired of our guys getting cheap shots from punks like that. did anybody see the Ryan Ellis hit on the Rangers player and not a peep from the NHL.. Fucking bullshit..

Re: The Kassian hit...

Smooth 21 Fan wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:53 am I think it should be suspendable hit and for sure a fucking penalty.. This is the games we miss Revo .. Tired of our guys getting cheap shots from punks like that. did anybody see the Ryan Ellis hit on the Rangers player and not a peep from the NHL.. Fucking bullshit..
Nothing will happen until the NHLPA demands it.

George Parros is negligent along with the whole department of player safety and the NHL.

Smooth 21 Fan wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:53 am I think it should be suspendable hit and for sure a fucking penalty.. This is the games we miss Revo .. Tired of our guys getting cheap shots from punks like that. did anybody see the Ryan Ellis hit on the Rangers player and not a peep from the NHL.. Fucking bullshit..
It's become impossible to know what guys will and won't be suspended for these days. I think The Stache just is flipping a coin at this point.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Blues should of pulled SunnyD from game for concussion protocol and declare it a slight concussion - day to day. Then see if the league can still turn their head away from the Kassian hit. There's no doubt in my mind that Sunny had a slight concussion. The guy took a long time to compose himself. Shame on the Blues for not pulling him from the game.

BillP. wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:05 am Blues should of pulled SunnyD from game for concussion protocol and declare it a slight concussion - day to day. Then see if the league can still turn their head away from the Kassian hit. There's no doubt in my mind that Sunny had a slight concussion. The guy took a long time to compose himself. Shame on the Blues for not pulling him from the game.
He was way off on that first shift after he returned. He almost fell twice just out of nowhere. He definitely wasn’t right.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I was missing Reaves last night as well.........but then I thought about the fact that if we still have Reaves, we wouldn't have Sunny. If we didn't have Sunny, that hit wouldn't have happened last night. All of a sudden, I realized we may have changed the course of history and the whole space/time continuum.

Man, I need to quit drinking when I watch Blues games!

Matangama wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:21 am
I was missing Reaves last night as well.........but then I thought about the fact that if we still have Reaves, we wouldn't have Sunny. If we didn't have Sunny, that hit wouldn't have happened last night. All of a sudden, I realized we may have changed the course of history and the whole space/time continuum.

I love Reaves...but give me SunnyD over him any day of the week.

It sure looked like Fabbro was demonstrating something along the lines of "...and when Arvidsson was down, Bortuzzo did this...and this...and this...and...oops, gotta go."

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:23 am

Agreed.

Some on here may not like him, but I wish we had Tom Wilson or a version of. Don't give me a 4th liner that plays 6 mins a night and is 1 dimensional.

Give me a top 6 guy, prototypical power forward, that can net 20+ goals, hit fight, kill penalties and play on the powerplay
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:29 pm

Agreed.

Some on here may not like him, but I wish we had Tom Wilson or a version of. Don't give me a 4th liner that plays 6 mins a night and is 1 dimensional.

Give me a top 6 guy, prototypical power forward, that can net 20+ goals, hit fight, kill penalties and play on the powerplay
Is the answer Jesus?

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:21 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:29 pm

Agreed.

Is the answer Jesus?
That's Connor Mc to you good sir
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

LMAO.. Ya sometimes its a bitch and your pissed off.. because of stupid shit like kassian pulled.. But your right Mantangama ..

Smooth 21 Fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:51 am

LMAO.. Ya sometimes its a bitch and your pissed off.. because of stupid shit like kassian pulled.. But your right Mantangama ..
It's good to be passionate and get pissed off once in a while. IMO, the best fans in the world show their emotions and are not afraid to share it, right or wrong. If we all were just 'happy' and agreeable all the time with every aspect of the Blues players, coaches, management, game, the NHL, the refs, etc. it would be a pretty dull fucking place.
"Do Only Good Everyday"