Re: The Kassian hit...

bradleygt89 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:39 am
Smooth 21 Fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:51 am
Matangama wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:21 am

I was missing Reaves last night as well.........but then I thought about the fact that if we still have Reaves, we wouldn't have Sunny. If we didn't have Sunny, that hit wouldn't have happened last night. All of a sudden, I realized we may have changed the course of history and the whole space/time continuum.

Man, I need to quit drinking when I watch Blues games!
LMAO.. Ya sometimes its a bitch and your pissed off.. because of stupid shit like kassian pulled.. But your right Mantangama ..
It's good to be passionate and get pissed off once in a while. IMO, the best fans in the world show their emotions and are not afraid to share it, right or wrong. If we all were just 'happy' and agreeable all the time with every aspect of the Blues players, coaches, management, game, the NHL, the refs, etc. it would be a pretty dull fucking place.
Don't worry. Be happy.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:41 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:36 pm Capt, either you've got the wrong prescription or dosage. Seek help.
Fuck you. I'm so sick of you. You think you are some fucking gift to Blues fans. Don't fucking come back...I won't miss you.
Sorry u feel that way, feelings aren't mutual. God bless

BlueinNy wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:49 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:41 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:36 pmCapt, either you've got the wrong prescription or dosage. Seek help.
Fuck you. I'm so sick of you. You think you are some fucking gift to Blues fans. Don't fucking come back...I won't miss you.
Sorry u feel that way, feelings aren't mutual. God bless
@BlueinNY: It's The Capn's habit of washing down the pills with a mixture of grain alcohol, lighter fluid & a cinnamon/clove concoction that gets him this way around the holidays. He'll be better once the Bortz lifetime suspension is announced.

Re: Bortuzzo needs to be suspended for that Kassian hit

MissouriMook wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:29 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:03 pmI saw Bortz @ Centene Ice this morning, giving his stick to a little kid skating on the Plager Rink with his parents. Robert had a guilty look on his face ... BUSTED!
When you say "giving his stick to a little kid" are we talking to the ribs or the small of the back? Surely he kept it below the shoulders and didn't go for the head shot, right?
I don't remember, it all happened so fast.