Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Edmonton - 7:30 12/18 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:17 pm I’m tempted to lay money on this game. Just beat Colorado in a big game two days ago....it can only be a letdown tonight.
Normally I would agree with you 100%, but i feel like the let down game is either coming on Saturday against the Sharks or Monday against the Kings. The Blues tend to get up for big games, and I think they will want to sweep this 4 game home stand.
KA-KAW!

BlueinNy wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:26 pm
MissouriMook wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:59 pm Glad to see Kyrou back on the top line after his in-game demotion the other night. Sad to see Bortz still in there. Dude has been a tire fire the last few games and NikoMiko deserves a chance to play instead of just getting paid NHL money to practice.
Respectfully, I disagree, Borts has looked solid imo, more so than Faulk.
Yeah, I thought Bortz looked good too last game. Had some jump and moves to the net. Our D plays better when they are involved and aggressive in the offensive side imo.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:45 pm update me please, at work cannot see the game
Blues have puck. Now Edmonton does, skating it in. Blues heading other way. Brouwer Crossbar! Puck back to center ice. Edmonton skating in. Around the boards. Long shot misses net. Parayko clears. McDavid takes penalty for hooking. PP song comes on. Fans go crazy.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:47 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:45 pm update me please, at work cannot see the game
Blues have puck. Now Edmonton does, skating it in. Blues heading other way. Brouwer Crossbar! Puck back to center ice. Edmonton skating in. Around the boards. Long shot misses net. Parayko clears. McDavid takes penalty for hooking. PP song comes on. Fans go crazy.
You fucking attention whore!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:53 pm
Trying out for Kerbs job
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:58 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:53 pm

Trying out for Kerbs job
What is Kerbs?