Re: We aught to have a get together...

ratonmono wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:06 am
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:01 pm
Smooth 21 Fan wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:59 pmIts never to late.. I have been playing in a huff and puff and its a lot of fun..
But rat's parents STILL refuse to pay for his hockey equipment. :(
It's true.
Things only a parent would know. It's a time-honored generational parenting conspiracy. "If we had to walk uphill, in the snow, in the dark, both ways, to get to school seven days a week, then by God our kids are gonna do it, too!" That legacy has only recently been abandoned by the uber-privileged Millennial generation, as they have grudgingly begun to breed in small numbers. As a result, there will soon be no hills nor snow nor nighttime nor two-way unpaved roads nor 7-day school weeks. I grieve for those of you who will have to survive such conditions.

Now get off my rink, you punks!

Re: We aught to have a get together...

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:48 am
ratonmono wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:06 am
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:01 pm
But rat's parents STILL refuse to pay for his hockey equipment. :(
It's true.
Things only a parent would know. It's a time-honored generational parenting conspiracy. "If we had to walk uphill, in the snow, in the dark, both ways, to get to school seven days a week, then by God our kids are gonna do it, too!" That legacy has only recently been abandoned by the uber-privileged Millennial generation, as they have grudgingly begun to breed in small numbers. As a result, there will soon be no hills nor snow nor nighttime nor two-way unpaved roads nor 7-day school weeks. I grieve for those of you who will have to survive such conditions.

Now get off my rink, you punks!
I'm a millennial and they still refused to pay for the stuff! I feel like I got shafted, didn't they know I was supposed to be spoiled?!. I refuse to breed to this day because of my tragic upbringing. The name dies with me ha!