Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Buffalo - 6:30 12/10 -TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:45 pm Gotta stop blaming Petro for the goal. Watch the replay guys, Robert Thomas is fucking clueless what to do and just left Eichel have that whole side to himself. Dunn seems lost too.

Petro shares some blame. He’s got to do a better job communicating to Thomas there
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:22 pm
BillP. wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:19 pm
Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:23 pm Is this on the NHL network tonight or something? I have to tell NHL.tv that I'm in Israel to watch this one.
Yeah, I don’t get it. I got NHL GameCenter and every Blues game is blacked out. So stupid.
Are you in the STL area? If so you'll get 0 Blues games through the app. Game is on NBCSN tonight, hence blackout for non STL area via NHL.tv
Boom there it is. Technically NWA (Benton County) is part of STL's youth team coverage, but we are in the Dallas Stars market. My house is directly in-between Dallas and STL (15 minute variance).

ratonmono wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:40 am We really need to get Sunny, Blais and Steen back. It's really starting to show as we're not a true 4 line team any longer which was one of our biggest strengths. Also Faulk has gone back to playing like an idiot.
Yeah, we really need to at least play .500 hockey for an extended period of time. A losing streak can really hurt us given the health of the team. Need to end this skid now.

Clearly...Taylor Hall is the answer. Get’er done Leery.
Justin Faulk has achieved a Chris Pronger and Eric Brewer like level of whipping boy.....shit is hilarious. The guy is a two time all star and proven point producing dman so ask yourself what the difference is between then and now. The Blues pro scouts have proven to be very good. Army didn’t just go out on a whim and trade for Faulk and sign him to a 7 year deal just because. He had a lot of feedback here from his team. The Blues know what they have in Faulk. We haven’t seen that Justin Faulk yet and there is clearly a reason for that.
I’m staying true to my approach...I’m not really ripping on players anymore....I’m sticking with a much more positive outlook. When you tend to only see negative in a player , that’s all you will see and everything that player does will be magnified in your scope even if somebody else caused the fuckup on the play. Trust me...I’ve been there and know it first hand.
There are plenty of guys making mistakes every night ....win or lose. Mistakes is what this game is all about.
Lets talk some positives....Kyrou made some things happen and was close a few times. Hopefully he will get a few more chances before they make a decision. If Kyrou doesn’t produce it’s obvious that Army is going to have to go out and find a proven NHL player to fill that role by the deadline.
I’m not worried about the defense at all. It’s nearing mid season...guys start going through the motions. This is where the coaching staff comes into play and will get things cleaned up. Too many injuries right now and It’s got chief scrambling on line combinations. The guys have stepped away from playing for each other....Chief will get that fixed. We were going to face some adversity eventually....this team is a proven champion and looks at adversity directly in the eye and challenges it head on.
This team greatly misses SunnyD...we are a totally different team with him in the lineup. We miss Blais as well....nowhere near as much as SunnyD though. You know I love being dead wrong about players and I was totally wrong on SunnyD....that guy might be my favorite player on this team...next to ROR of course. I always remember when that trade went down and what Army said. “He was a player our scouts demanded to have in the trade”. Just remember that right there. I used to quote it and make fun of Army for saying it.....but our scouts were spot fucking on there and don’t forget it.
Free Justin Faulk!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:49 am
NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:07 am Justin Faulk has achieved a Chris Pronger and Eric Brewer like level of whipping boy.....
Nope.

But people are completely right in being critical of his play.
Sure he has...you can read it at all the forums. Sure be critical all you want but remember you might not be privy to the info as to why he doesn’t look like the same player that he was in Carolina. He was never a defensive stalwart so with that said what are you basing your expectations on? Just remember that info you probably aren’t privy to likely comes into play here. By the way Chief played Faulk 21 mins last night....8 seconds less than Petro.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

For the most part, I liked what I saw from Kyrou. He DID get knocked off the puck by bigger, heavier, and stronger veterans a few times, but, he also gave indications that he's not going to be just a one-dimensional scorer, not willing to play a well-rounded game. No question that Kyrou needs to gain strength, bulk and experience in staying on the puck against heavier and stronger players, fending off defenders, forechecking,backchecking, general playing without the puck, and everything else young scoring forwards have to learn. But, he's already along the way in some of those areas, and has shown that he's an eager learner, and he is not lazy. He looked good several times in his own end, fighting for the puck, coming to his teammates' aid, and covering for them when they got caught, not able to continue covering their men. He also fended off defenders on a couple drives to the net. He's a willing student, and not lazy. That's all a good sign.

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:04 am
NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:07 am Justin Faulk has achieved a Chris Pronger and Eric Brewer like level of whipping boy.....
Nope.

Sure he has...you can read it at all the forums. Sure be critical all you want but remember you might not be privy to the info as to why he doesn’t look like the same player that he was in Carolina. He was never a defensive stalwart so with that said what are you basing your expectations on? Just remember that info you probably aren’t privy to likely comes into play here. By the way Chief played Faulk 21 mins last night....8 seconds less than Petro.
I think you're completely forgetting the ire that Eric Brewer's name universally drew in this city. He was an absolute lightning rod. Justin Faulk doesn't come anywhere close to that level yet.

Edit: I'm not sure what quoting Faulk's ice time is supposed to mean though? He played the 3rd most minutes of the RH Dmen, which is exactly what he was supposed to do.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:18 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:04 am

Nope.

I think you're completely forgetting the ire that Eric Brewer's name universally drew in this city. He was an absolute lightning rod. Justin Faulk doesn't come anywhere close to that level yet.

Edit: I'm not sure what quoting Faulk's ice time is supposed to mean though? He played the 3rd most minutes of the RH Dmen, which is exactly what he was supposed to do.
It shows that Chief doesn’t have a problem with him. He was 2nd in ice time on the right side last night. 8 seconds behind Petro and almost double Bortuzzo. Chief wasn’t happy with Bortz last night at all.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:41 pm Faulk is a great player and I'm glad he's a Blues. Just sayin..........
Well I won’t classify him as a great player but he’s petty good. I believe the hate on him comes down to Army extending him right away for $50 mil or whatever it was. Once he signed that contract(which he earned by the way)and it put Petros future here in question , the pitchfork crowd was ready to pounce.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:09 pm Petro was perhaps the biggest whipping boy on this forum 12 months ago. 6 and a half months later he scored the game winning goal in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
One of them for sure but it goes back a lot longer than 12 months ago!

"Suck a dick Johansen"