Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Buffalo - 6:30 12/10 -TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1

BillP. wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:19 pm
Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:23 pm Is this on the NHL network tonight or something? I have to tell NHL.tv that I'm in Israel to watch this one.
Yeah, I don’t get it. I got NHL GameCenter and every Blues game is blacked out. So stupid.
Are you in the STL area? If so you'll get 0 Blues games through the app. Game is on NBCSN tonight, hence blackout for non STL area via NHL.tv
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Buffalo - 6:30 12/10 -TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:22 pm
BillP. wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:19 pm
Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:23 pm Is this on the NHL network tonight or something? I have to tell NHL.tv that I'm in Israel to watch this one.
Yeah, I don’t get it. I got NHL GameCenter and every Blues game is blacked out. So stupid.
Are you in the STL area? If so you'll get 0 Blues games through the app. Game is on NBCSN tonight, hence blackout for non STL area via NHL.tv
Yeah, I live in STL and every game, home and away gets blacked out on me. A couple years ago it was the Hawks that got blacked out on me all the time, but now it’s the Blues. Hope that changes next year. Must be something with the Blues TV contract or something, something changed.