Re: It's Kyrou Time

I hope they give Kyrou a legit shot to produce and get Poganski into a game and see if he can create some energy. Now is the perfect time
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:17 am
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:45 am I hope they give Kyrou a legit shot to produce and get Poganski into a game and see if he can create some energy. Now is the perfect time
...let's get to the important stuff, like what's his super-cool hockey nickname? Kyser??? ... Roosie???
Rouzy, per the Rampage:

ratonmono wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:19 pm Once Steen/SunnyD get back I'd like to see:

Schwartz Schenn Kyrou
Perron Oreilly Thomas
Barbashev Bozak Sundqvist
Sanford DLR Steen
I’d keep those top two lines together, but go with the bottom six like this:

Sanford-Bozak-Brouwer
Barbie-Sunny-Steen

Not a huge fan of the 3rd line but I’d like to keep that fourth line together. (And frankly, the fourth line would probably play more)

ratonmono wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:19 pm Once Steen/SunnyD get back I'd like to see:

Schwartz Schenn Kyrou
Perron Oreilly Thomas
Sanford DLR Steen
You had it and then you ended up taking a big ol Sanford all over it! :lol:

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:47 pm

Schwartz Schenn Kyrou
Perron Oreilly Thomas
Sanford DLR Steen
I don't hate Sanford all that much but stick Brouwer or Macmac in there or Poganski if he shows something. Blais takes it once he's back.

ratonmono wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:53 pm

Schwartz Schenn Kyrou
Perron Oreilly Thomas
Sanford DLR Steen
I don't hate Sanford all that much but stick Brouwer or Macmac in there or Poganski if he shows something. Blais takes it once he's back.
He’s got future Pittsburgh Penguin written all over him

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:29 pm
ratonmono wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:53 pm

He’s got future Pittsburgh Penguin written all over him
As long as we're not taking Galchenyuk or Jack Johnson back in the deal. Edit: or Bjugstad. I like Blueger though.

Putting Kyrou on the top line seems silly. I don't want Schenn and Schwartz to have to worry about being responsible for him defensively until he proves he can be responsible for himself. I also don't see him jumping right into to playing top line minutes.

I'd much rather put Thomas back on the top line and having Kyrou with Bozak's line.
Just a Russian propaganda account

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:19 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:17 am
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:45 am I hope they give Kyrou a legit shot to produce and get Poganski into a game and see if he can create some energy. Now is the perfect time
...let's get to the important stuff, like what's his super-cool hockey nickname? Kyser??? ... Roosie???
Rouzy, per the Rampage:

I call him Caillou.

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:47 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:44 am

Welcome aboard, kids!
Not a fan of Perron on the left side...hopefully its Bozak playing left wing. Happy to see Thomas back at center and Kyrou getting a shot in the top 6.
I don't know why they don't put Poganski on the third line and leave the fourth as it is.